ADP Solutions Pvt ltd.
Enterprise Agile Coach
Chennai Area ,
Leading 220+ team members in agility transformation from multiple fronts ranging from cultural changes, Innovation drive through metrics awareness program and incremental maturity improvement by implementing VFQ Education framework and holding enterprise and team level workshops and events to make paradigm shift and sustain the market leadership in its domain.
• Be a part of the Agile Development Center of Excellence (Agile CoE) in sharing, adopting and
implementing Agile / Scrum best practices.
• Collaborate with rest of the Agile CoE to establish training, processes and tools suitable for
• Train and coach engineering & product management teams in Agile/Scrum management, cultural
and development practices.
• Serve as an expert on Scrum software principles to engineering managers, developers, quality
engineers, UX engineers, software designers, and architects.
• Maintain a knowledge base of software process, development and implementation best practices.
• Identify and extract process improvements that will result in measurable quality, predictability and
• Establish metrics and tools to achieve predictability and high quality of software in a fast paced,
challenging, and creative environment.
• Be a "practitioner-coach"
• Champion the transformation, inspire teams to move to new approaches and transform existing
Grundfos Pumps India -R&D - Software Division
February 2008 - December 2014
Technical Leadership Role
Internal agile coach as part of an agile transformation :: Seasoned guiding hand to help accelerate the agile adoption and transformation with ability to handle both side of spectrum on adoption curve from “jump starting” to “tune up” and “assessment”. Instrumental on tooling and technical practices - CI/CD, TDD -VersionOne, Jenkins, MCTAP.. Public speaking and most challenging “Agile Culture” in pairs and small groups. Implemented “Living agile” culture across organization– the concept to shift from “Doing” to “Being” agile
Enterprise Process Assessor :: Played key role in “Organizational Process Model” transformation from “Bootstrap 3.2 to SPICE-ISO15504. Secured “Provisional Assessor –ISO 15504” credential from ISO. Played Lead Assessor/Assessor/Observer role in multiple projects assessments – more than 150 hours of experience in assessing projects. Instrumental in development of “Enterprise level Assessment plan”
Mentor :: Enabling projects in establishing Project management process. Training & Mentoring Projects in Project management skills – Risk, Quality and Delivery management
CitiXsys Technologies (P) Ltd.
February 2006 - January 2008
Enhanced deliverables by developing FI & RV, a centralized unit to pass all the deliverables.
Successfully maintained the Company’s Certification for SAP Business One partner
??Appreciated and rewarded for providing excellent support for retail products delivery & client
appreciation for extra ordinary functional support.
Managed matrix organization projects - Test Teams working on multiple technologies and SDLC
Etisbew Technology Group, Inc.
November 2004 - January 2006
Sr. Engineer -SQA
Developed Test architecture (Test framework, Test Planning & Strategy, Scheduling, Effort
Responsible for handling Sign off for GO LIVE on production servers, providing client support in
Savitr Software Services
Requirement Gathering and Documenting
PSL Holdings Ltd
October 1998 - January 2000
Engineer Trainee - Production
Worked as Production engineer trainee