Chief Coach & Consultant
* Agile Coach, consultant and trainer, helping individuals & organizations imparting knowledge right from team member to company leadership and transforming from traditional to agile.
* Conducting workshops on various PM topics – PMP, MS Project, PMI-ACP, Agile/Scrum
* Course structure, content preparation and content delivery
* Client requirement analysis, understanding current process, course customization and delivery
* Gopi trained & coached teams on traditional and agile practices for various world-class organizations, to name a few - Electronic Arts, LiquidHub, Alexandria, Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies. As engineering services consultant for start-up TopCadre Technology, he was instrumental in refining process and driving scrum practices.
Director & Multiple role player
* Chief Coach @ 24x7Coach.com, education brand of Mahtia
- Conducting workshops on various PM topics – Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera P6, and other project management topics
- Course structure, content preparation and content delivery
- Client requirement analysis, understanding current process, course customization and delivery
* Delivery Head of www.kidventures.in, a start-up event/business listing brand of Mahtia
- Team of consultants augmentation, mentoring them on agile practices
- Affirmed product owner in features identification, release planning, user stories writing, prioritization, and estimations
- Endorsed scrum master to enforce scrum principles in project – sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospections
- Guiding in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints.
* Managing solutions/strategy on open source platforms – LAMP, wordpress, vTiger CRM, Moodle eLearning platform.
* Extended services in training & coaching teams on traditional and agile practices for small to large organizations organizations - Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies, Therdose Pharma, Harsco, Top cadre, Srini InfoTech, Knack Systems, DeQue.com
Top Cadre Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
2010 September - 2013 May
Process Consultant External - Engineering Services
* Responsible for engineering practices for various projects - Data Roket, Financial Intelligence Unit, and Consuptra.
* Trained company employees on agile/scrum practices and made sure management & client inline with scrum initiative.
* Mentored scrum teams in following respective roles, maintaining ceremonies, backlogs, and burndowns, and ensure necessary support from executives throughout.
* Supported in client relationships, capability presentation, staffing, employee engagement and skill development.
1997 February - 2000 April
* Functioned as Module Lead for various projects on VC++, J2EE, Oracle, VB
* Contributed in development of key modules; specialized and designed User Interface for multiple projects.
TenStep Project Management Pvt. Ltd
2010 April - 2013 December
Director / Sr. Consultant
TenStep Project Management is Indian entity of TenStep Inc, provides Project Management Consulting, Coaching and Methodology products to its clients in India.
* Provide trainings for both public and corporate on project management topics
* Conducted several workshops and trained/mentored more than 600 managers on PMP certification, MS Office Project, Agile, Scrum and other project management topics
* Operations and New Program Initiatives of TenStep India, a Global Partner of TenStep, Inc
* Specialist in case based interactive workshops
* Identifying business opportunities, deployment of new program initiatives and monitor the progress
* Helped Organization increase business by designing and developing course-ware for “Microsoft Project 2010” and “Agile Development - The Scrum Way”
* Course-ware customization according to client company needs and reviews
Senior Systems Analyst
* Head the customer engagement to build offshore capabilities on J2EE, eMatrix & Savvion BPM Technology.
* Managed various mission critical projects on J2EE, PLM, BPM platforms.
* Managed program-wide initiatives such as Project Execution, Productivity Improvement, Knowledge Management, Employee Engagement/Development.
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited
2004 April - 2004 December
* Offshore Project Lead for eMatrix applications
* Implemented best practices and conducted feasibility studies and POC presentation to client
* Worked with GE as Lead Consultant
* Lead various key projects on J2EE, Oracle, ASP