Once you have created project next thing is to add a team member to that project. By default one team as “Team1” would be created and you will be added as one of the team members. You can directly start adding team members to that team or you can add new teams.
To directly assign team members to Default team “Team1”,
1. Select resource you want to add from Assign Team Member dropdown.
2. Click on Resource or + button.
At the time of assigning team members if you want to exclude any member’s availability from sprint, you can do so by clicking on the checkbox as shown below.
If you exclude any member’s availability from sprint, their availability during sprint planning would be reflected as 0 hours.
You can assign a role to the added resource from the Roles dropdown as shown below.
To Add a new team,
1. Click on Add Team button.
2. Write the name of the team and Save it.
3. Select resource you want to add from Assign Team Member dropdown.
As said above you can assign a role to the added resource from the roles dropdown.
To Edit Name of the team,
1. Click on Edit from the Action Menu.
2. Rename it and click anywhere on the screen. It will be saved successfully.
To Remove & Delete team,
1. First, remove all the team members by clicking on x as shown below.
2. Now go to Action Menu and click on Delete.
3. If you are sure, go ahead and delete.