I am an Agile Coach, Management Consultant and Executive Coach responsible for training and establishing Agile practices in engineering teams making process improvement to deliver a quality product earliest into to market. I have worked with companies like Societe Generale, SAP Labs, Microsoft (as a vendor), Accenture, Siemens and BOSCH. Conducted around 100 training session on Agile in companies like IBM, HP, Verizon, SanDisk, Ellucian, Operative, UTC, MuSigma, LocationGuru, Schneider, LG, L&T, and many others. Traveled to Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hongkong, Thailand, Kenya to conduct training and workshop on Agile and Leadership.
• Experience in all phase of the software development project life cycle [SDLC, SCRUM, and KANBAN].
• Sound knowledge of Quality Processes[ISO, FDA, CMM, Six Sigma, Lean]
• Consultant for SCRUM, Lean, KANBAN, SCRUMBAN, Lean-SCRUM-KANBAN(LSB).
• Sound knowledge of PMP Processes and ITIL.
• Six Sigma White Belt Certified.
• Proficiency in C, C++, VC++(MFC)
• Domain experience includes Medical Imaging, Mobile Technology, Robotics and Compiler Designing.
• Good exposure of tools: MPP, Rally, JIRA, VSTF, Rational Rose, ClearCase.
• Project Management exposure includes Project Estimation Planning, Preparing Project and Team Plan, Creation of WBS, Project Scheduling and Tracking, Resource Management, Work Allocation, Stakeholder Management, Risk and Issue Management.
• Experience in Project based and Product based companies.
I have 12+ years of corporate experience that includes 7+ years of experience into Project Management. I am a Certified SCRUM Master from Scrumalliance and hold Master of Computer Application (MCA) degree from Magadh University, India. I hold 1 Year Executive MBA (GMITE) diploma from IIM, Bangalore.