Revid Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
Co-Founder and CEO
Launched public beta version of the first product, DrNuv (pronounced as 'doctor now') in healthcare consulting giving people in India an opportunity to 'see and talk' to a doctor on a live video platform with a comfort of home or office or anywhere in the world, anytime using any device (smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop).
Started the 'Education' division Revid via Kupsoft Technologies. First program is getting ready to train folks on Digital Marketing.
November 2009 - July 2014
Director, Software and Sustaining Engineering
• Lead Customer enablement for the IT Service Management solution program
• Lead innovative content way (both mobile and web) of delivering value to customers
• Lead analytics program
• Lead $15 Million revenue making product line (CA Service Catalog) on the distributed side of the company
• Global Sustaining engineering lead and India Engineering head
• Managed all three divisions of the engineering (Development, QA and Sustaining) directly
• Managed Project Management and Product management teams indirectly
• Building software products and solutions
• Certified Scrum Master; Applying the same in the projects for the last 3+ years
• Made India teams independent
• Lead engineering teams of 2 product lines
• Moved work back from US as part of the company restructuring
• Focus on SAAS and cloud computing solutions/products
• Lead India center wide initiatives
• Mentoring and coaching management teams (directors and managers)
• Was part of strategic M&A, partnership activities
• Partnering with Indian system integrators and global MSPs
• Partnering with other stakeholders of the company and introducing innovation into products/solutions
• Managed Infinys CSM team, Platform team and DBA team
• Previously managed CSM Environment team
• Delivery manager role for Digi, Malaysia client project, Convergys Internal Installer Improvements project along with Build & Packaging R&D initiatives
• Led Training program for the entire organization to get team trained on newly acquired product from BMS, China.
• Played Delivery Manager role for Rating & Billing Front End Initiatives 2008
• Did complete turnaround of CSM Environment team
• Hired and established CSM DBA team
• Developed HYD Platform team to handle analysis & development work as part of multiple projects/enhancements
• Got CSM work done by local team by building confidence in the CSM team and also having them develop CSM SME knowledge in the process
• Engaged in Convergys India development center level activities in addition to CSM organization level activities
Overland Park ,
• Led cable web services initiatives (Time Warner Cable, Massillon, Mediacom, Wide Open West, NPG, Wehco, Blue Ridge, etc.) for Enterprise Application Integration Team.
• Led Sprint Nextel PeopleSoft Human Resources Conversion program.
• Played a key role in the strategic and architectural direction for the external customer trouble ticket webservices program
• Led and delivered Field Support Automation for Sprint’s IP and FR products
• Analyzed and designed Picture Mail and Video Mail projects
• Led and implemented Sprint’s First B2B project to Interact with trading partners (Cisco, Motorola, Sprint North Supply, Nortel, Accuship and Lucent.) using multiple protocols and data formats, such as XML over HTTPS, EDI, file transfer, etc.
• Extensive experience providing system integration solutions end to end to order manage the workflow to fulfill Customer and Network orders across the Sprint product portfolio
• Provided a centralized support for change management, data transformation, workflow packaging, and bundle aggregation. Supplied the business logic for determining the "point of no return" for a particular change request from Order Entry.
• Enterprise distributed communication strategy connecting diverse organizations to a common integrated data store enabling those organizations to deploy market leading software solutions
• Provided project analysis for development foundation and played many roles including IT Project Manager, Release Manager Etc.
• Helped designing Service Gateway and Service Broker, a highly scalable message based applications which perform the existing format and protocol translations including SOAP and Vendor Communication System, VCS, which implements Sprint specific business rules using file format translations.
• E|Solutions providing enterprise delivery of order entry data persisted to the enterprise repository and communicated to order manager workflow, provisioning, and billing systems
• Next generation application infrastructure and deployment tools
• Configuration Management and Version Control systems
Was responsible for designing and developing the entire Market Data Book for Cosmair Inc., Clarke, NJ. Also performed tasks involving the administration of the Java Web Server. Tested the entire application on the Java Web Server. Implemented the application on IIS4.0 along with IBM’s Web Sphere Application server.
Developed a Java based server process that was hosted on the FDW server for Financial Data Warehouse Alarm Monitor Intranet Project for World Bank, NY
Was responsible for complete testing of all the panels including the Entry Form for HMI Intranet Project for Chrysler Corporation. Detroit. In addition to testing, all performance related issues, upgrading and look and feel of each and every component were taken care of.
Hospitals link: Designed and Developed the website that hyperlinks the Government Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Private Clinics, 24 Hours Hospitals, 24 Hours Pharmacy. Each has got its own information and further links to related pages.
Hotels link: This site was developed for the benefit of any tourist who plans a visit to Madras. The site gives you the complete information about the hotels (further divided according to their geographical references) with their star status, types of rooms, and their tariff structures. You can also find details and the reviews of the famous restaurants & coffee shops as well.
Traveler’s link: Keeping in mind the travelers as well as tourists, this site has the information about the airline and train schedules. Airline schedules give information on in-bound and out-bound flights from Madras Domestic as well as International terminals. The train Timings module gives the details of trains leaving and arriving Madras Central Station and Madras Egmore Station as well as the trains passing through Madras.
PRP Computer Centre, Tirunelveli
October 1994 - December 1996