• Help client see what they can’t see.
• Enterprise Lean Agile Transformation Coach, Agile expert, process coach and a practicing Scrum and XP Professional and management consultant.
• Over 15 years of IT experience implementing state of the art IT solutions.
• As an Agile Coach, I help organizations transition to a more efficient and productive culture using Agile Framework. Particularly specializing in Agile (Scrum/XP)
adoption, Lean/Kanban and SAFe, DAD and LeSS; I am also an Agile Coach and Scrum Trainer. I Consult, coach and Mentor staff and executives in bringing out a pain-less transition to Agile and Scrum in quick time.
• Process coach for TDD, ATDD, BDD and DevOps.
• Experience in banking domain and worked with ICICI Infotech – India (now it is called 3i infotech).
• Executed Agile consulting and training assignments in India, South Africa, Thailand Indonesia, and Philippines.
Agile consulting: As part of my Agile assignment, concluded following activities as an Agile coach:
• Drive to create a release plan for one of the most critical and high stake project which was earlier plan to take 2.5 years with a team size of 80.
• Co-located the teams
• Define and design cross-functional teams
• Define and design a core-team for governance
• Define and design a SWAT team for the project
• On-project trainings conducted for practitioners
• Drive management support for Agile teams
• Coached Product owners and scrum masters
• Continuous learning
• Waste removed
• Faster feedback
• Increase productivity
• Decrease defects logged
• Improve Quality
• Improved Customer satisfaction
It is an Audit product for Deloitte Auditors which help them complete the audit from start to end.
Trained/Coached around 4000+ practitioners: - SAFe Agilist (SA) - SAFe Practitioner (SP) - SAFe Product Manager/ Product Owner Certification - Project management workshop (PMI-PMP) - Risk management workshop (PMI-RMP) - Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) - Agile workshop o Agile workshop (PMI-ACP) o Scrum Master o XP o Lean o Kanban o Agile people management o Scrum of Scrums o Agile planning and estimation Clients (Consulting and Trainings): Solutions IQ Microsoft-India (Hyderabad) NESS Technologies Hella(Pune-India) FlyMango(SouthAfrica) Rebusbusinesssolutions Adaptive TSE Whizlabs All sys software solutions Global Impeccable J Drive Communication in Japan Moneo in Japan Indian Designs Exports Pvt. Ltd IDBS Satven Progress software KnowledgeHut
It comprises both a web-based repository that houses industry-specific, enterprise-wide leading practice business models and client-customized models and a desktop application for off-line model development and editing. Process models are represented in at least three levels of detail: process group > process > task
The aim is to provide a credible Estimator tool that is easy to use but which is “accurate and explainable”. It will integrate with Industry Print tool, Pricing model and MPP. The second key functional goal of the DPET vision is to provide a common estimation methodology with a uniform look and feel. The third key functional goal of the DPET vision is to establishes as common governance processes which certifies the estimation process used and provides for analyses of results.