Independent Practicing consultant
Practicing and Training consultant
- Overall 20 years of solid experience in IT industry, IT Management Training Institutions.
- Agile Coach for deploying Agile practices, Consultant for start ups and SMEs helping them in strategic planning, standard practices deployment, team building and test Automation and CMMi / process compliances and project management.
- I have designed and conducting workshops for IT professionals, fresher, Engineering and Management students on various technical topics for bridging the gaps between industry requirements and educational inputs, preparing students for their industry roles.
- Conducting seminars as a Student counselor in Engineering and Management Institutions on Career guidance, career paths chalking out with right trainings and inputs.
- Practicing, training, consulting for mentoring, coaching, guiding SMEs for
- Software Quality Practices Deployment
- Business modeling definition and deployment
- Strategy development for Digital marketing
- Mobile and Web Testing standards and Risk Based Testing for early Business releases
- Agile project management and deployment, Coaching , mentoring in Agile deployment.
- Measurements and Metrics Program deployment and analysis for business
- CMMi and ISO 9001 – 2000 series and ISO 27001 compliances / audits
- QMS development and deployment
- Coaching SEPG / SQA activities and many more
- Multiple team collaboration for business effectiveness.
- Project Management and PMO compliances / outsourced PMO
- Technical trainer and expertise in Quality Centre, WebLoad, Rally, MSP, Cloud Computing and many more Test management tools.
Quality Assurance Manager
636 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043 ,
I worked here as System Verification Manager, reporting to Director of Engineering Services of the Telecom domain. I was responsible for product quality and outsourced testing services management for one of the prestigious customer from U.S.-Avaya. The product specializes in Unified Communication. I was handling teams of QA Engineers for product testing services covering end to end PDLC.
United Software Associates
Senior QA Manager
Responsible for Project Deliveries for some accounts. Currently I am managing customer requirements, estimating them, planning deliveries and owning end to end Development and QA activities for multiple accounts' deliverables. Heading QA activities for United Software Associates, Customer Management, Quality and Test management and Process management across the organization.
Deploying quality practices across all accounts.
Working as champion on CMMi certification project.
Infostretch Solutions Pvt Ltd
Sr. QA Manager
QA Test Automation project Management for Web services, apps testing, Mobile Apps testing using Selenium WD. Managing multiple projects in multiple domains. QA Practice deployment. Quality management, Man management, Customer Management, Process and Metrics management and Multiple Automation tools management.