- Experienced professional offering ~15+ years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects
- 8.5+ years of experience in project team management practices
- Experience of running more than 100+ successful sprints
- Accomplished servant-leader capable of delivering large-scale software and Web development projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple Scrum teams.
- Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Agile Principles, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments
- Extensive experience in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams.
- As an Agile Evangelist, leading groups to adopt agile practices. Serving as an Agile Coach for globally distributed teams.
- Involvement in organizational process transformation in Agile Scrum and KANBAN and other Agile process frameworks
1. Design and Development of key modules across several releases of product development 2. Implementation and adaption of Agile – Scrum Methodologies 3. Mentoring Team Members 4. Liaising for Performance, Stress testing, Analysis of reports and Fine tuning of application
Performing the role of Organization Coach / Change Agent . Managing the Agile Program across all the teams in organization on Agile Processes - Being a single point of contact on Organizational transition from Agile-Scrum process to Kanban process - Coaching, Mentoring, Training and handholding teams on the migration to Kanban process - Integral part of Agile PMO to drive in process initiatives across organization. Working closely with Agile Management Office on defining effective software development processes - Instrumental in co-ordination across multiple function – QA / Engineering / Build and Release and Engineering operations teams to align all groups towards organization goal and enable a smooth transition to Kanban Process. - Co-ordinating with multiple functional teams on Process and Audits in confirmance to SSAE 16 guidelines - Introducing Agile practices to the teams. Extensive involvement in Agile adaptation to more than 10 Agile project teams. Coaching, Mentoring and Training Scrum teams, Product Owners, Managers and others responsible for delivering software products - Mentored teams to identify and remove impediments and become self-managed - Collection and Maintenance of project metrics like (Productivity, Burn down, Capacity, Time entries, etc.). - Collection and Maintenance of Sprint closeout reports, Retrospective action items and other follow up items for all the sprint teams. - Initiatives on Defect Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous ongoing process Improvements within several sprint teams - Handled and managed issues with distributed cross-cultural global teams - Brought in several improvements to existing processes to increase effectiveness and productivity - Initiatives on Defect Analysis, RCA and Continuous process Improvements across teams including building a mechanism to extract and report several metrics on (defects, release, sprint level data). - Tools assessment, implementation and customization (JIRA) for ALM
Experience of close to 35+ sprints as Scrum master of a high performance delivery team - Collection and Maintenance of project metrics like (Productivity, Burn down, Capacity, Time entries, etc.). - Extensive experience on Test Driven Development and other Practices - Collection and Maintenance of Sprint closeout reports, Retrospective action items and other follow up items for all the sprint teams. - Initiatives on Defect Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous ongoing process Improvements within several sprint teams - Extensive experience on distributed cross-cultural global teams - Experience in usage of Application Life Cycle Management Tools - Initiatives for development of product & domain knowledge within team - Managing training plans to ramp-up new Joiners/ resources to the team - Active member in Business Continuity Plan (BCP) group, Info security, IT and other compliance activities - Worked extensively on Employee Performance Management and Measurement activities like Defining KRAs, Tracking the employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, etc.