Engineering Manager and experienced agilest SCRUM Professional with around 11 years of rich experience in IT and worked with reputed IT companies. Have extensive experience in Microsoft Technologies, CI/CD, Agile coaching, Agile transformation and Agile Project Management.
• Act as a team agile coach embedded within teams as required. Key member of Agile CoE for agile transformation in Tesco and as part Tesco Agile community, responsible to develop training, processes and tools suitable for agile teams.
• Prepares a variety of communication artifacts related to Agile practice events, progress and plans. Develops and delivers presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile.
• Train and coach engineering and product management teams in Agile/Scrum management, cultural and development practices.
• Identify and extract process improvements that will result in measurable quality, predictability and efficiency improvements.
• Work directly with newly forming project teams to create agile road maps, implement learning, adopt key agile roles, determine mode of operation and run projects as agile
• Review the project and identify gaps and area of improvement & coaching and mentoring other scrum masters, individuals and teams.
• Assist projects in recognizing their agile maturity & create plans to improve practices.
• Mentor and coach agile delivery teams and product owners, identify and coach emergent team leader within the department.
• Enable Lean practice adoption, in the context of project delivery and establish project metrics to measure iterative customer benefits.
• Help the Leadership Team understand and develop their Agile and Lean knowledge and practices.
• Encourage teams to find solutions, encourage innovations and act as a catalyst for change
• Participate in process improvements and collaborate with multiple scrum teams and encourage them to share their best practices
• Inspirational change manager with proven track record in increasing performance for teams
Gathering and analyzing the business requirements. Designing technical solution and module development. Database design and tool development. End to End interaction with QA and Users to fix the issues. UAT deployment and Level 3 production support. Production Deployment and production support.
Research And Development
Extensive experience in training and educating teams on Agile process and responsible for Agile transformation. Lead scrum teams for product release(s), ensuring agile development best practices (following SCRUM process) and help estimating development efforts for releases and commitments. Ensuring/facilitating SCRUM ceremonies including . EPIC/Story estimations (T-shirt sizing), with help of BAs and Architects supporting Product Owner and business in maintaining well-organized and prioritized product backlog/EPICs. Facilitating spring planning meetings and story estimations using planning poker. Ensuring all SCRUM ceremonies like daily stand-ups, progress indication using burn down/up charts to be followed in a disciplined manner. Removing impediments and ensuring stories completion of each iteration. Sprint review meetings (demo), sprint retrospectives and sprint closure adhering to definition of done. Mentoring Scrum team(s) to progressively become better Scrum Team(s) and contributes to ongoing process improvement for better development productivity, quality and excellent development culture.
Planning and tracking the development iterations and ensuring on-time and on budget project completion. Ensuring iterative and incremental approach (Agile development) for the application development. Implementing SCRUM across the team(s) and responsible for ensuring SPRINT planning and making sure the team involvement along with Product Owner. Keeping track of the SPRINT and making sure the team achieving targets by removing any blocks and guiding PO and Team on the SCRUM and enforcing SCRUM rules. Responsible for ensuring daily team meetings and product backlog grooming and also making sure the team(s) should be away from any sort of disruptions. Arranging SPRINT review and retrospective meeting. Have excellent hands on Microsoft Technologies (.NET) and have good domain knowledge on IT Services, TRM and Industrial with excellent Design pattern knowledge that helps mentoring the team on technical scale when required and responsible for application development, support and delivery. Help team providing design solutions and continuously enhancing the existing application to get aligned with new technologies. Responsible for the technical design reviews and streamlining the technical documents for design, development and support. Ensuring technical quality of the deliverables by strictly following technical standards and best practices for software development in all phases of SDLC. Responsible for managing team resources and business expectations. Interacting with different businesses across Atkins to understand to their business and providing technical solution for the business challenges or showstoppers. Coordinating with all resources and stakeholders, planning and setting milestones, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project. Responsible for resource management, retention and hiring, performance assessment for the team productivity.
eading Modules with 3 member team Gathering and review/analyzing the requirements from the functional team. Translating functional needs into technical solution, writing rules to implement the functional requirements. Consuming the vendor’s (RuleStream) API to create 2DI images for the Configurator and rendering those images. Prototyping the modules and implementing the rules using C# and writing the business logic to render the Switchboard’s physical components (including full build cycle). Managed the automated unit test execution project - schedule estimates, task prioritization, resource planning etc to ensure the tight deadlines were met. Interaction with Lead and manager on the weekly updates.
ERITH is a AutoDCC (Automatic DotCom Centers) that caters online grocery orders around Greater London, this store has capacity to serve 5k+ orders on an average which estimates around three to four hundred thousand GBPs (depending on normal days and festival seasons), this stores works on robotic technology to pick orders in the store which is managed by Dematics (3rd party vendor). This is a first store that is highly integrated with Tesco CR (continuous replenishment) system to support real time fulfillments in the store(s).
EPOD is a customer centric application designed to track customer order deliveries. This is a device application (Motorola REACH Device) that interacts with Tesco Transport API to track vans and their delivery times. On every successful delivery device makes an internet call to API to update order delivery and API estimates the next order delivery time. On any delay to the order delivery, API interacts with customer portal to inform customer via SMS or call.