A Management consultant with total of almost 14 years of professional IT services and product development experience.
• Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
• Change Management Practitioner from APMG
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
• Management 3.0 Trainer
• Certified Lean Kanban Foundations from LKU
• PMP Certified from Project Management Institute(PMI)
• PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
• Executive program in International Business (EPIB) from IIM Calcutta.
• MBA in Operations Management.
• Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Member, Agile Hyderabad
• Volunteer, Member, Indian Scrum Enthusiast community (ISEC)
• Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Member, Scrum Alliance
Contributions to the Agile Community:
• Editorial Board Member of http://www.transition2agile.com/
• Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Agile Mind-set”, authored by Gil Broza
• Reviewer and Contributor of the book titled- “The Human Side of Agile”, authored by Gil Broza.
• Key note Speaker - Agile Carnival, Chandigarh April 2015.
• Submission Reviewer- Global Scrum Gathering Prague 2015
• Speaker- Agile Carnival, Nodia 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014, "Maturing the Agile Way
• Speaker, Reviewer- Regional Scrum Gathering 2014, Hyderabad in July 2014.
• Volunteer/Member of the organizing committee for Regional Scrum gathering 2014.
• Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches? Scrum Alliance June 2014
• Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility Scrum Alliance March 2015