Around 16 years of active involvement in the I.T. industry in software design, development, deployment and service-support projects on various technologies.
• Over 4 Years of Agile Scrum Framework and an Agile Coach – Train, Transform the Teams on Agile Philosophy, Manifesto, Vision, Values, Mentor and Adopt teams as Agile professionals.
• As a (SAFe) Agilist/Change Agent Advise, Adopt and Transform teams in to Program and Portfolio level or PPM at Enterprise level. Knowledge on Lean, Kanban, LeSS – Large Scale Scrum by Craig Larman.
• As Agile Coach works with software development teams to help improve their effectiveness and get the benefits by applying agile principles to their work.
• Hands on Agile PPM, Coach and Transformation in SAP Labs, Program Management in Microsoft and Scrum coach Initiative in Mastek for GCC PMO about 30 teams’ in-house overall around 300+ people.
• Published white papers, blogged on Agile Mindset, Lean Agile Leader, Scrum, Kanban, and Lean software development.
=> Professional Certificates and Training's
• SAFe Agilist - Scaled Agile Framework.
• CSM - Certified Scrum Master® Professional.
• PRINCE2® Certified Professional.
• ITIL®V3 & ITSM® Certified Professional.
• Siebel CRM Migration Workshop Certificate from Siebel University.
• Corporate training on MS CRM (4.0 & 2011) and SFDC.
• Corporate training on PMP and MSP - Program Management.
=> Key Skills and Strengths
• Agile Coach SAFe Agilist(SA)
• Change Agent Lean Agility
• Agile Practices Mentoring
• Agile Trainer Transformation
• Portfolio Metrics Program Metrics
• Scrum Mater Product Backlog
• Sprint Backlog Sprint Planning
• Daily Scrum Sprint Review
• Burn down Charts Sprint Retrospective
• Team Velocity Scrum of Scrums
• Program Epics, ART,s Architectural Runway
• Release Planning Project Management
• Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery
• Agile Delivery Agile Team Appraisals
SAP UOM - Upstream Operations Management is an existing software solution that supports key hydrocarbon accounting processes in upstream oil and gas operations. Accenture and SAP are now working together to extend UOM with additional capabilities on a single platform that will enable operators to deploy solutions that forecast and track production volumes from the wellhead to the sales meter. SAP UOM umbrella has 4 tracks as FDC, Hydro Allocation, Deferment and HANA all are working on Agile Scrum Framework as Product Development. To create the most accurate plans, upstream operators need complete visibility into all activities that impact delivery at the tailgate or custody transfer points. These include physical constraints, planned and unplanned logistic constraints, and planned maintenance and work over’s. SAP UOM supports three core functions to facilitate workflow: field data capture, production allocation, planning, and operations performance analysis.
TriZetto - Care Advance Enterprise - Product Development • Responsible for Trainings on Agile and SAFe. • Responsible for Mentoring teams on Agility and Enterprise Scaling. • Enforce the Scrum Masters and Teams to being Agile rather doing Agile. • Responsible for Release Planning events and Program Increments. • Remove program impediments and capture release risks • Guide SM’s on Sprint Plans, Reviews and Retrospectives • Responsible for Release Metrics for Directors and Sponsors. • Responsible for SI demos and Architectural Runways ready ness. • Provide guidance on quality, community practices on SAFe, Scrum, XP, Agile PMO.
PM/Functional consultant on Siebel CRM. Business Workshops for (business blue printing, requirements elicitation and requirements gathering etc). Delivery focused and Quality assured implementations . Project management and People management. Client management and User interaction & User adaption.
Program Manager - Bid Desk at Microsoft, Managed Multi Million USD Programs throughout the MS world (NA, Europe, LATAM, MEA and APAC). a. Strategic Plans for New Geo - Africa program: • Responsible for MS strategic draft plans/Business Development initiative for Africa region expansion and walk through the Program Director for his approval to execute. • Responsible for streamline the plans towards organization Vision. b. Bid Desk Program: Bid Architect Program offers deep Architectural support to Partner RFPs/Bids/Proposals, towards qualified Partner opportunities, The Bid managers will enable MS’s key SIs to bid and win more Tier 1 business on MS Stack shifting share from Oracle and IBM. c. Solution Factory Program: • Solution Factory program management (Status Calls, MOM, WSR & Monthly reports) • Request Hardware/Software licenses and facilitate to handover to SI Partners while inception of the solutions development. • Ensure the resource ramp-up/down based on the solution development plan. d. DPE Program: • DPE Budget preparation Forecast and budget tracking with Actuals and alarming the DPE director while overspends • Enterprise Partners Training Programs and Budget tracking • Prepare/Review the SOW’s for SI Partner training sessions and manage the approval process from DPE Director CRM Partner Management Tool Project: • Responsible for Managing the CRM Development Team (Partner Management Tool). • Responsible for Status calls to Program Director on CRM tool development • Responsible for project management and resource management.