* Project Management enthusiast & practitioner with over 19 years of diversified experience in IT.
* Set out IT career as a software programmer, performed array of roles such as Lead, Manager, Offshore Head, Director of Operations, Trainer, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Consultant, and Delivery Head.
* Extensive experience in managing projects, conducting business analysis to determine requirements and planning, delivering, and monitoring software applications at the enterprise scale.
* An effective communicator with sound leadership, coordination, planning, employee engagement and analytical skills.
* Impacted thousands of professionals through various workshops on Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera P6, and other project management topics.
* Trained and coached teams on traditional and agile practices for various world-class organizations, to name a few - Electronic Arts, LiquidHub, Alexandria, Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies, Therdose Pharma and Harsco. Acted as consultant for SMEs, instrumental in refining processes and driving agile practices.
* Agile Coach, consultant and trainer, helping organizations imparting knowledge right from team member to company leadership and transforming from traditional to agile.
* Reviewer of 2 books on agile
- “The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach” written by Charles G. Cobb, published by Wiley
- “Valuing Agile: the Financial Management of Agile Projects” written by Alan Moran, published by TSO, UK
Lifelong learner, holding credentials
* PMP® from PMI.org
* CSM from Scrum Alliance
* PMI-ACP® from PMI.org
* SMC™, SAMC™, SCT™ from ScrumStudy.com
Areas of interests:
* Consulting and contracting assignments in agile space as scrum coach, agile trainer
* Corporate & online training assignments
* Providing online training
* Help organizations as change agent in enterprise agile transformation
* Agile Coach, consultant and trainer, helping individuals & organizations imparting knowledge right from team member to company leadership and transforming from traditional to agile. * Conducting workshops on various PM topics – PMP, MS Project, PMI-ACP, Agile/Scrum * Course structure, content preparation and content delivery * Client requirement analysis, understanding current process, course customization and delivery * Gopi trained & coached teams on traditional and agile practices for various world-class organizations, to name a few - Electronic Arts, LiquidHub, Alexandria, Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies. As engineering services consultant for start-up TopCadre Technology, he was instrumental in refining process and driving scrum practices.
* Chief Coach @ 24x7Coach.com, education brand of Mahtia - Conducting workshops on various PM topics – Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera P6, and other project management topics - Course structure, content preparation and content delivery - Client requirement analysis, understanding current process, course customization and delivery * Delivery Head of www.kidventures.in, a start-up event/business listing brand of Mahtia - Team of consultants augmentation, mentoring them on agile practices - Affirmed product owner in features identification, release planning, user stories writing, prioritization, and estimations - Endorsed scrum master to enforce scrum principles in project – sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospections - Guiding in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints. * Managing solutions/strategy on open source platforms – LAMP, wordpress, vTiger CRM, Moodle eLearning platform. * Extended services in training & coaching teams on traditional and agile practices for small to large organizations organizations - Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies, Therdose Pharma, Harsco, Top cadre, Srini InfoTech, Knack Systems, DeQue.com
* Responsible for engineering practices for various projects - Data Roket, Financial Intelligence Unit, and Consuptra. * Trained company employees on agile/scrum practices and made sure management & client inline with scrum initiative. * Mentored scrum teams in following respective roles, maintaining ceremonies, backlogs, and burndowns, and ensure necessary support from executives throughout. * Supported in client relationships, capability presentation, staffing, employee engagement and skill development.
* Functioned as Module Lead for various projects on VC++, J2EE, Oracle, VB * Contributed in development of key modules; specialized and designed User Interface for multiple projects.
TenStep Project Management is Indian entity of TenStep Inc, provides Project Management Consulting, Coaching and Methodology products to its clients in India. * Provide trainings for both public and corporate on project management topics * Conducted several workshops and trained/mentored more than 600 managers on PMP certification, MS Office Project, Agile, Scrum and other project management topics * Operations and New Program Initiatives of TenStep India, a Global Partner of TenStep, Inc * Specialist in case based interactive workshops * Identifying business opportunities, deployment of new program initiatives and monitor the progress * Helped Organization increase business by designing and developing course-ware for “Microsoft Project 2010” and “Agile Development - The Scrum Way” * Course-ware customization according to client company needs and reviews
* Head the customer engagement to build offshore capabilities on J2EE, eMatrix & Savvion BPM Technology. * Managed various mission critical projects on J2EE, PLM, BPM platforms. * Managed program-wide initiatives such as Project Execution, Productivity Improvement, Knowledge Management, Employee Engagement/Development.
* Offshore Project Lead for eMatrix applications * Implemented best practices and conducted feasibility studies and POC presentation to client
* Worked with GE as Lead Consultant * Lead various key projects on J2EE, Oracle, ASP