Do you ever get that, you want to improve and see just how? I can help you, as Agile Coach and Lean Business Expert train, advise, coach and I coach management and staff to improve themselves and the processes. I also train and coach Scrum Masters, improving their knowledge of Agility. The fun part I find you people and the organization sees growth and results see books. So are you looking for improvements in your organization if you want to improve your knowledge and expertise in Agile or Lean area, please contact me, I help you gladly.
Since October 2010 I am active in the Agile community within asr and by August 1, 2011 I am president of the Community. We organize quarterly meetings within asr on various Agile topics such as Scrum, Continuous delivery and DevOps.
• If Agile Coach | Senior Lean Business Expert I am responsible for the coaching and guidance of management and employees within ICT in the areas of implementation and securing of Lean and Agile • Advice on Agile and Lean to management in order to achieve continuous improvement within their teams • Scrum and Kanban training for employees of ASR • Deploy Scrum ASR which I ScrumMasters coach and guided • Deploy Kanban within the organization where I have the team coordinator coach and guided to • Coaching and training of management and employees to the various Lean tools works, such Kaizens, A-3s, VSM's. • The main result I deliver trained employees, Scrum Masters / team coordinators who independently Scrum, Kanban and Lean can apply. • Advice and guidance from a DevOps implementation at the business line AOV within asr and Implementation Continuous delivery at asr
From April 2014 I take part in the newly established cooperation between the Agile Consortium and the ASL BiSL Foundation which DevOps as choice of firm central. I am active in the working culture to share knowledge with other companies about Agile / DevOps best practices.
• Responsible for creating software. Net and ASP for various Business Lines • To achieve this, I agreed with our internal clients and I made ??in close collaboration websites for them along with my teammates • Various websites are delivered to our Business Lines
• Responsible for the acceptance, modification and distribution of Life Insurance • In addition to the assessment, approval and amendment of insurance do I coached several new employees and accompanied on the ward. • I have also been busy researching and implementing quality improvements within the department
Employee Policy administration Sick Avios Team Care • Responsible for editing changes and requests sickness insurances • In addition to processing applications and change requests I've coached several new employees and supervised • I also took care of the distribution of work within the policy, administration and control of the output
For the exchange of knowledge between companies asr one of the participants in the IT circle Utrecht. From KLM participant in the IT circle Amsterdam, a request came to exchange Agile knowledge. As of July 1, 2015 I like Agile Consultant one day a week at KLM started working. I gave advice to include the Agile transformation program from KLM. In addition, I gave advice about DevOps, Continuous delivery, Scrum, Scaling and coached several Scrum teams. This has contributed to a further growth of the team and the Air France KLM organization.
• If release manager, I was responsible for coordinating the work of software developers for Management and Maintenance within a given technology • If Resource Manager I was responsible for planning the developers on the various jobs that came in to the team for Management, Maintenance and Projects • As a test coordinator, I was responsible for the distribution of the findings during the testing period on the developers and testers • I was responsible for the planning, organization of work and coordination of findings and roll out the software to the various environments. • I also made ??as Process Owner of Release Management that improvements were made ??in the process
• Responsible for the processing of requests for changes and sickness insurance • In addition to processing applications and change requests I've coached several new employees and supervised • I also took care of the distribution of work within the policy, administration and control of the output
• As a Scrum Master I am responsible for managing and coaching Scrum Team, removing barriers and monitoring the Scrum Process • In 2008 I joined and Maintenance IT started with Scrum as one of the first Scrum Masters ASR • Since April 2010 I have been working as a ScrumMaster on a number of major IT projects for ASR • Since January 2011 I give trainings in Scrum for employees who want to start with Scrum • Together with the project manager and Scrum team I successfully new software delivered for various Business Lines within ASR