• 11+ years of experience in Information Technology, working on cross-functional teams in deadline-driven, project-oriented environment including 4.5+ Years in Project Management & QA Management
• Project Management using Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Extreme Programming, Pair Programming), including budgeting, planning, controlling, monitoring, problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership
• Hands On knowledge of Selenium using JAVA
• Worked onsite/ offshore model for multiple clients in US, UK & Asia
• Expertise in managing the complete SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, Spiral); gained functional skills in analysing the client requirements: translating new ideas into clients’ solutions including requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation
• Good knowledge in Software Testing process, which includes Test Requirements Analysis, Test Planning, Test Development, Test Execution, Defect tracking, Trace Matrix and Test Reports, preparation of Test Strategy, Test Metrics, Defect Report and Test Summary Report.
• Sound knowledge of BPT, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project and Quality Center.
• Proven skills in managing team sizes from 05 to 30 people to work in sync with the organisation/ project set parameters & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals
• Facilitating in decision making by effective Information Management and status reporting to senior management
Shuchi is the founder of BaffleSol(www.bafflesol.com), established in February 2014. It is a start-up dedicated to assisting you with all IT-related and training relating needs. Shuchi has 11+ years of experience in Software Development and testing. She is certified Agile Practitioner and certified Agile Testing consultant. In past she has worked as Project Manager for a large distributed team for a US giant, Manual Test Lead role on various projects across her tenure. She has worked with IT companies like Infosys, Sapient and TPG. She has extensive experience in setting up agile project transformations, Agile Testing practices, Functional and Non-functional Test. Shuchi has diverse experience in mentoring and coaching in following domains: o PMI-ACP o Agile Testing o Selenium o Agile and Scrum o Test Estimation o Kanban and Lean o Cucumber & Fitness using Selenium o ISTQB Certification o Rally Essentials