• Agile Coach, Quality Manager, Internal Quality Auditor(ISO), Java Developer & Mainframe Developer & with an experience of 17 years in: Org Process Change Management, Quality Management, Auditing, Training & Development, Client Relationship Management, Team Management, Agile, Consulting.
• Well versed with Domains such as Embedded Software, Banking - Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Supply Chain Management, Back Office Processing & Pharmaceutical Domains
• Excellent Agile coach and certified as a scrum master by good agile.
• Proficient in all aspects of Quality Management, QMS definition, implementing the QMS with trainings and facilitation, verifying the implementation with auditing (CMMI & ISO based), ATM for CMMI, defect classification and analysis and making relevant modifications to process ensure better processes to achieve better quality for the organization.
• Skilled in Training management by which we were able to get a 95% coverage in process awareness for the entire organization, designing & conducting customised training programmes and evaluating its effectiveness by consistently developing & implementing on the job training modules to accommodate different learning styles.
• Effectively handled clients like Toshiba TEC, Toshiba DS company, Royal Bank of Canada, Ford Corporation (Daventry, UK), IMS-America (PA, USA), FDR (Omaha, USA), CCC (Chicago, USA).
• Successfully completed 2 ISO certifications, 1 CMMI V 1.2 appraisal, 1 CMMI V 1.3 appraisal and projects related to Java, J2EE & Mainframe .
• An excellent team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
Role: Auditor ISO 9001:2000, tools deployment coordinator, Process Quality Trainer, facilitator for six sigma green belt projects Highlights: • Carried out below activities for 10 product teams: o Audits to report compliance status to Quality Manager, Vice president of IBM ISL. o Process trainings for new team members joining ISL • Facilitated green belt projects in multiple product teams • Coordinated improvements to the lotus notes based tools used by IBM ISL QA team with the IBM internal tools team. • Improved the turnaround time for L2 & L3 tickets for product support teams in IBM ISL
Roles: - Agile process coach and scrum master, CMMI Assessment Team Member, Organization wide Tools Deployment Coordinator, Process Change Manager, Mentor for Six Sigma Green Belt Projects, Quality Trainer. Highlights: • Facilitation toward agile culture in the project teams and improved agile maturity across projects. • Responsible for defining Agile templates and Process for TSIP. • Identifies risks and issues that impede the project’s ability to adopt the new methodology and immediately works to resolve / mitigate them through escalation to project managers and sponsors. • Improved the process significantly in the subsequent project iterations by implementing 4 hour sprint retrospectives which was greatly appreciated by the team. • Lead TSIP TTEC Division for achieving CMMI L3 within 1 year of setting up of division and CMMI L5 within 3 years of L3 achievement. This lead to winning new business in infrastructure (power & transport) vertical for the company which lead to an increase of head count by 150+. • Steered efforts in setting up QMS and improving the process quality for TSIP TTEC, Toshiba Printer & Tablet PC Division • Developed Mathematical Models (Linear regression models) • Defined metrics for various types of projects and maintained segregated baselines for all. • Improvements with OPM projects to reduce customer reported defects using six sigma tools • Coordinating & interacting with teams across organization regarding quality initiatives such as Tools selection and deployment (Whizible 9.0). • Brought in process awareness by creating a training material and training all the team members for their roles. Roles:- Developer, PM • Provides guidance to the project team regarding proper utilization of process tools and artifacts. • Effectively conducted Internal Auditor Trainings • Lead Auditor for half yearly internal audits since 2010 for ISO 9001:2008 • Was SEPG Leader for tool implementation and process change.
Was responsible for all Quality functions for Kitty Hawk Project.
Clients: Ford Corporation, (Daventry, UK), IMS-America (PA, USA), FDR (Omaha, USA), CCC (Chicago, USA) (Mainframe) Team: 3-100 Technologies: ADSO, VM, JAVA, Servlets, EJB, VS COBOL II, IDMS, JCL, FJAM, Endeavor, VSAM & ZEKE Role: Involved in system study at client location and enabled the code to year 2000 compliance using 60/40 logic
Role: Process Quality Trainer, Training Coordinator for Bangalore, Internal Auditor ISO and CMMI, Facilitator for Six Sigma Green Belt Projects, Project Facilitator. Highlights: • Facilitated & consulted 35 projects in in new & legacy technology for North American BU & Germany BU • Identified Six Sigma Improvement Projects • Effectively done Defect Prevention (DP) training for all projects • Actively involved as a: o Member of Process Change Management Council o Quality Training In-charge for Bangalore Centre, Organized & conducted QMS role based Trainings at Bangalore centre o Involved in implementing an excellent faculty planning method for role based trainings • Was Assessment team member in CMM Assessment of Hyderabad centre for Level 5 assessment.