I am a passionate product professional interested in building good products and engineering creative solutions with superior user experiences.
My core strengths are Product Management and Development, driving UX changes, Product and Process design.
Core Competencies are :
- Business first thinking…I always assess the business side of innovation before execution
- Customer mindset… Understand customer met and unmet needs, think and walk in their shoes, participation in customer feedback reviews and customer interviews
- Getting things done… I believe that Innovation is nothing without execution and I do execution.
- Eco-System ...I work with multiple stake holders incl , Customers, Partners, Vendors and Internal Stake holders with different caps
- I guide and do consultancy for Innovation Process, Problem Solving, Design thinking, Agile/Scrum adoption.
- Giving back to society...I'm a socially responsible person , I use my professional and entrepreneurship skills to create positive change in local communities
Functional : Product and Program Management, Entrepreneurship,Technical Management, Marketing, Pre-sales, ,Product Design, Social Media, Analytics;
Domain : Mobility, Healthcare, Automotive
Technical : Semantic Data , Big Data , Cloud , Analytics, SaaS, Android , iOS, Windows ( Mobile and Desktop) , C++
Working on Pop-Healthcare analytics software products. • Define the product road map with engineering team and taking vision into reality in agile/scrum methodologies as features and user stories • Managed product development life cycle using lean and design thinking • Working with multiple stake holders like Engineering, UX, Marketing upstream and downstream teams
- Designed IM Clients from end to end with OMA IMPS 1.3 protocol , XMPP and SIP protocol stacks - Implemented some of core modules using Symbian C++ / Open-C with WRT - Has done some of UI modules coding of IM application - Debugged the application using MUSTI h/w debugger - Made the complete design of UI client application apart from architecture - Involved in API design , API reviews and getting acceptance from clients
Technologies: COM with C++,EVC++, Windows SDK for Pocket PC, DDK, ATL, MFC and SQL Server 7.0 Responsibilities : •Developed Projects for internet applications domain. •Developed a security file system for pocket PC using EVC++ and windows SDK for pocket PC •Implemented the encryption algorithm to encrypt & decrypt the files in pocket PC application •Developed of middle-ware using COM components using C++ •Packaging of applications was done using Install-Shield Ex v2.0 •Implemented the Boyer-Moore algorithm for parsing of mail data in one of applications •All GUI modules were developed in MFC •Worked on 2 projects with 8051 microcontroller programming with C
An AIPMM Certified Professional in Product Management combined with in depth technical knowledge in Mobile App Eco-Systems and Releasing Products for various mobile platforms - Worked in Location Tracking ( GPS, without GPS ) and Social networking products as Product Manager - Shipped various Services like Nokia NearBy ( with SMS. GPRS and WiFi support), Nokia Communities ,http://www.nmc.nokia.com/, with SMS, GRPS support for feature phones with uptake of 800K user base - Delivered Multi-Model UI products to various busines units inside Nokia - Big Data and User Analytics for product released to market - Exploring latest technologies like Semantic Web, RDF ..etc for mobile context usage for large data on location and providing semantics to data for improving UX and service offering - Transferring and evangelizing the research technologies to Nokia Business Units like Windows Phone 7, Symbian ,Meego and emerging platforms. Few of these technologies in phones released to market already.
I have worked with Value First previously known as PervasiveOne for ~1 year as a senior software engineer. I've moved from South Indian typical environment to North India, where i don't know much Hindi, not many relatives or friends exist. But i really enjoyed my stay with this company and also learnt lots of new technolgoies and got interested to work with product(s) or product company... Of course, I've moved back to South India due to my family situation..But those days still memorable for me.... I greatly thank them for all the support they provided to me, a great company and friendly colleagues specifically Ranjiv , who was our project manager. Technologies : COM, SDK, EVC++, XML, MSXML, Oracle Lite 8i, SOAP and MSMQ Responsibilities : • Was part of a team of developers working on enterprise products for windows PDA's / mobile phones. •Developed Pocket PC USB device drivers for ARM processor. •Designed all modules in UML using Enterprise Architect v3.5 •Developed the components in C++ as COM DLL and some of GUI Components using windows Pocket PC SDK and embedded C++. •Used MSMQ in Indirect Synchronization for storing the actions in SOAP format while interacting with MQ series server. •Trained team members on technologies like web services, XML, Design Patterns. •Estimated the project and analyzed the risk factors along with other stake holders
Technologies : VC++, SDK, DDK, MFC, ATL,SQL Server v2000, MSXML, WinDBG, MS Visio & Install Shield Professional v6.3 Responsibilities : •Involved in system study, analysis, design and development of Windows / VC++ based applications for managing the real-time control systems. •Worked on writing WDM device drivers for custom-based cards of PCI interfaces / USB for windows 2000 & XP using windows DDK •Used the Kernel Debugger WinDBG for debugging purpose •Worked on various technologies like DDK, COM, ATL, MFC, XML, SQL Server 7.0 & Win32 socket programming •Prepared the installation package using Install Shield Professional v6.3 •Developed COM components using C++ ATL & GUI modules using MFC •Used Windows socket programming for the communicating between the server & client modules
Worked as technical project lead for offshore development inside the BOSCH , Bangalore. This is really superb company to work for the people who are passionate about automative domain. The entire management was extremely co-operative and gave me excellent support during my tenure. This organization is first organization where i had an opportunity to work with large organization(s). I've learned lot of areas like corporate brand, working model and learned how to resolve and face the challenges. Technologies : .Net / C#, C++, VC++/MFC,COM+, Win32 Debugger API, WinDBG ,STL, Data Structures, XML, SVG, Qt and Algorithms analysis Responsibilities: • Working on system analysis and developing applications for multithreaded applications in windows • Involvement in debugging of windows applications / products for automotive domain in BOSCH with C++ • Developing USB/Serial device drivers for automotive domain applications • Specialist in debugging the application for fixing the performance problems inside the application • Involved in estimation & risk factors of the projects • Managing a development team as project lead • Interaction & co-ordination with clients (on-Site & off-site) • Experience in handling concurrently multiple Projects • Involved in full life cycle of product ( Right from requirements gathering to till to delivery of those to team and then to customer)
- Forming the newly joined individual team members to a results oriented team for messaging - Creating the Big Picture ( and product vision ) to the team as Lead to the team - Participating in code reviews and refactoring of code - Coding core modules with OMA MMS 1.2 protocol and SMS protocols for next generation Messaging app - Usage of lauter Bach tool for fixing messaging performance problems of existing mobile platforms - Driving entire team for all the sprint deliverables on-time with high quality as a scrum master - Doing SCRUM project management ( facilitating scrum ceremonies, coordinating, resolving impediments and demoing product for stake holders(inside or outside) - Driving the team to follow all agile practices like Unit Testing, Test Automation and Continuous Integration
This is real time social networking app (beta) similar to what's app, works on user's mobile number without registration with GPS/Non-GPS , with SMS/GRPS/WiFi - 800K users reached within few years of launch - User can message to individual or to a group with single SMS - Works either with SMS, GRPS or WiFi - Share pictures and files with friends - Can create his/organization's own live feeds called 'streams' for advertising or reach existing users
messaging with Inbox. - Got it delivered end to end , which was pending for years to be delivered - Refactored whole messaging application - Reowned UI with Conversations List and Conversations View
This is a location (GPS/Non-GPS) and social app to discover places & listings like restaurants, movie theaters, and malls and get details about the places that interest you and contact them from within the app. Few Benefits: Simple GUI based app to show nearby to user's location Search for location specific information within user's vicinity Share place information with friends via SMS , GPRS or WiFi Call the listing from within the app