16 plus years of rich IT experience in business analysis, system analysis, business consulting, pre-sales, project management and in providing consultancy, coaching and training on Agile.
An Agile Thought Leader & Process Owner and a firm believer in '?'Agile is a philosophy'?'? & '?'Agile is a way of living'?'? and hence i am convinced that it is slowly but surely going to change the way of working in corporates and enterprises.
An exponent of Humane Scrum and currently exploring and trying to understand the most complex System ever built - '?'People'?'? and their interactions. It is the '?'People'' who interact with each other and work in teams to deliver solution/product/software.
An Agile Coach & Trainer whose job is to spread and safeguard the Agile mindset in the organization. Coach and assist people in all layers of the organization in thinking and behaving according to the Agile mindset in their day-to-day job.
Certified SAFe SPC, Scrum Master, Product Owner & an Agile practitioner for the last 5 years.
1. Agile Consultant, Coach & Trainer
2. SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
3. Agile Philosopher
4. Business Analysis & Consulting
5. Business Process Modeling & UML
6. Team Mentoring and Coaching
7. Effort Estimation: Function Point Analysis, Use Case Point Analysis, Planning Poker
8. Airlines domain expert, Application Modernization, Java/J2EE
9. Techno-functional expert, Solution Architect
Agile & Scrum coach for IT teams. Guiding teams to adopt 'Continuous Delivery' and become hyper productive teams. Helping teams to enjoy and sustain transformation.
Agile Consultant in the areas of IT Delivery & Software Development Lifecycle, Pre-sales & Agile Contracts. Agile Scrum Trainer & Coach for globally distributed engagements within Capgemini. Experience of working in the capacity of Scrum Master & Product Owner in Scrum projects. Responsibilities included the following: • Define and refine the one common agile way of working in Capgemini – Capgemini Agile Framework (CAF), which could be followed by engagements across Capgemini • Design and define best practices for Scrum framework & Scrum templates which could be used by engagements across Capgemini • To spread and safeguard the Agile mindset in the organization. Coach and assist people in all layers of the organization in thinking and behaving according to the Agile mindset in their day-to-day job • Leading in organizing and setting up the Agile Community on a global scale • Training engagements on Agile way of working and on Capgemini Agile Framework • Coaching senior management & customers on Agile way of working • Providing consultancy to engagements on how to adopt Scrum effectively as per their requirements
• Lead Business Analyst and Requirements Team Manager in various projects in UK Geography. Accountable for scope definition, estimation, planning, monitoring and reporting and handling change requests for the assigned module. • Application rationalization & modernization consultant, Planning of program and project level roadmaps and plans • As a Java/J2EE Solution Architect engaged in the pre-sales and bid management activities like responding to RFP's, effort estimation for AM and AD projects and end to end solutioning of the pursuits. (Pre-sales consultant from August 2009 to March 2010) • 4 years of delivery and business analysis & consulting experience. Worked onsite with clients like HMRC and Skills Funding Agency.
Business Anayst/System Analyst in the projects for British Airways Account, London. Involved in feasibility study, business study and gap analysis for the various airlines projects and directly working with the customer. Java Technical Lead in the bid management team for British Airways Account, London. Java Programmer and Designer.