* Passionate Agile Coach / Scrum Master with 10 years experience in IT and IT services.
* 9+ years of IT experience across Development, Support, Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Agile scrum, Project Management & CMMI Consultant.
* Well experienced in Client Management, Projects Delivery and Services Management across
various sectors such as Supply Chain, E-Retailer, Insurance (TPA), Media, & Banking.
* 6 years experience in Quality – handled SQA for diverse projects (Development, Application Maintenance/ Support) spanning entire SDLC life cycles & ITIL.
* 5 years experience in Process Quality / Process Lead / CMMI Consultant, having experience in the field of CMMI implementation, QMS definition and implementation, Audits, Training, Defect Prevention and Process Improvement.
* Passionate about coming up with out of box methods to solve problems or bottlenecks
* A good listener
* Believe in fostering a healthy work environment ; where all of us spend about one third of our life
* Well versed with Agile methodologies, > 4 years experience in implementing Scrum and Kanban
* ITIL V3 certified and about 4 years experienced in Service Delivery and Management
* Have great experience working with Inspiring leaders, Variety of customers,Amazing teams and
most of all Wonderful people.
*Good communication skills, eager and quick to learn new concepts and tools.
Proactively utilize software development and Quality Assurance experience to contribute to process definition and process improvement across the organization and lead the teams towards delivery Excellence of quality products and services. Have zeal to delivery project on time and on budget (cost) and with quality. To be an expert in the Quality domain through skill enhancement.
Lead Tesco project team from end to end to ensure to meet project time-lines, product quality, metrics & CSAT using APPT . ? Agile coach in the Enterprise agile engagement within 11DDR cells & 43 Releases) o Coach scrum master and hand hold towards agile journey at Tesco. o Cross pollinate good agile practices across different scrum teams o Coached scrum teams towards the next level of Scrum maturity o Evangelized engineering practices (TDD, Unit testing, Code refactoring etc) o Conduct trainings on Scrum, Kanban, VSM & ScrumBan o Conduct training for product owners on writing good stories ? Initiate CI&CD o Conduct training on CI&CD for the scrum teams. o Conduct feasibility on the release teams with the GEO teams for CI/CD implementation. o Conduct CI tool evaluation for implementation at enterprise level. ? Drive organization initiatives & improvements o Drive organization initiatives to deliver business values. o Bring in new improvements and implement across projects o Analyze facts and provide insights to Senior Management resulting in Organizational improvements o Conduct feasibility on the release teams with the GEO teams for CI/CD implementation. o Conduct CI tool evaluation for implementation at enterprise level. ? Organization metrics & Dashboard o Follow up and collect metrics for all releases o Create steering wheel for management reporting.
1. Implementation of QMS for Agile 2. Implementation & Definition of all process (Dev, testing, Maintenance & monitoring) 3. Implementation & Definition of metrics system 4. Implementation of Internal Agile Audits & Process compliance 5. Implementation of CMMI Processes 6. Conduct Gap analysis 7. Ensure CMMI Process Compliance in the projects 8. Ensure all projects follow agile SCRUM 9. Process implementation 10. Process tailoring 11. As Certified Scrum Master, Facilitate the project team in 12. Sprint Planning 13. Spring Reviews 14. Spring Retrospective 15. Product Backlog 16. Spring Backlog 17. Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery 18. Burn down chart / Burn up chart 19. Defect analysis 20. QMS / Agile Training to New Joiners 21. Conduct workshop on Agile SCRUM 22. End to end Process definition for new projects. 23. Measure , Analysis & Report metrics periodically 24. Publish Audit calendar, Conducting Internal audits & Report 25. Conduct the audit Track the NC /Observation for closure 26. Send the Consolidation report to senior management 27. Preparing & publishing Metrics baseline report once in six months 28. Conduct RCA & track the Action Items for closure 29. Attend external seminars to get the best practices across the industries 30. Participate in MRM (Monthly Review Meeting) with senior management 31. Participating in Customer satisfaction survey(CSAT) & preparing reports 32. Conducting workshops for the project team on process ( Risk management, Quality management) 33. Identify the best practices in organization and implement the same in other projects 34. Conduct various process workshops to get the process and quality awareness within the organization. 35. Projects under taken as quality initiative for hibu (as SCRUM Master) a. Metrics Automated Reporting System (MARS) b. CSAT automation using SharePoint c. Organization Skill Matrix using QlikView
1. Implementation of Remedinet QMS 2. Implementation of MIS for Remedinet 3. Metrics definition & reporting 4. CMMi v1.3 Certification in 24 months 5. ISO 27001:2005 Certification in 24months 6. UAT Reporting for all projects 7. QA Reporting for all projects