• Total Experience of 13 years and 8 months in the IT industry in design, development and testing of application software in Insurance, Healthcare Services & Retail domain in various roles including Agile Coach, Agile Program Manager (APM), Scrum Master / Project Manager and Project Lead.
• Certified Scrum Master
• 4.5 years of experience with hands on knowledge in Agile Scrum Methodologies, Program Management, Project Management and Quality Management in Life & Health Insurance domain.
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills as an Agile Coach in driving a massive, multi-release Transformation Program in a ‘Distributed Agile Framework’ for a UK based Health Insurance Company.
• Around 7.5 years of overseas experience (USA & UK) having close interactions with various stakeholders including CxO’s, client directors, mangers, business partners, business analysts, SMEs and other vendors and proven track records for managing projects successfully with “Distributed Agile” model
• Program Management and Project Management experience in leading and managing the multiple cross-functional Scrum Teams in a 'Distributed Agile' framework
• Excellent working knowledge and Proficiency in Agile Scrum methodologies
• Hands on experience in scrum processes such as – Release planning, poker estimation, sprint planning, velocity improvement measure, scrum metrics, conducting scrums, scrum of scrums, retrospective and retrospective of retrospective meetings
• Experience in design and development of web & desktop applications using Microsoft .NET technologies i.e. C#, ASP .NET 2.0 & 3.5, WPF, ASP, VB 6.0, SSIS 2005
• Good hands on experience in database design, support and development in databases like MS SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005. Good at RDBMS concepts
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Implementation of multi-release transformation program, complex internet/intranet, client-server applications and product development
Key Responsibilities as Agile Coach - To educate players through communicating ideas and concepts - To improve players technical ability by applying knowledge and skills - Promote fair play and laws of the game - Gain trust of players, parents and fellow employees - Establish and outline realistic goals and objectives - Continually learn - Delivering and controlling sessions in an organized, effective and, most importantly, safe manner Key Responsibilities as Agile Program Manager / Scrum Master - Mange multiple cross-functional scrums - Track & coordinate the program portfolio and it’s dependencies - Organize, facilitate and drive sprint planning, daily stand-up scrum, scrum of scrums, sprint reviews, retrospective and retrospective of retrospective meetings - Prepare and maintain key project documentation including Release Plan, Schedule, Issues and Risks logs - Use X-planner to monitor team velocity and sprint progress - Mentor and groom the scrum teams on Agile practise and ensure scrum framework adherence - Review and prepare periodic project status reports to keep management informed of project status and related issues - Manage dependency, risk and issues by collaborating between various cross-functional scrum teams (Internal & External) - Liaise with Delivery Head & other Program Managers on release and sprint planning
Key Responsibilities as Agile Scrum Master - Mange multiple cross-functional scrums - Organize, facilitate and drive sprint planning, daily stand-up scrum, sprint reviews, retrospective - Prepare and maintain key project documentation including Release Plan, Schedule, Issues and Risks logs - Use X-planner to monitor team velocity and sprint progress - Review and prepare periodic project status reports to keep management informed of project status and related issues - Manage dependency, risk and issues by collaborating between various cross-functional scrum teams (Internal & External) - Liaise with Program Managers / other Scrum Masters on release and sprint planning
Key Responsibilities as Project Manager - Manage a team of 40 members with Onsite-Offshore model - Prepare and maintain Project Plan - Create a schedule based on WBS, Time and Budget estimates - Create and maintain RACI matrix - Manage the stakeholders, project team, risk/issue logs - Manage the scope through defined change management process - Responsible for resource management ensuring the blend of professionals having appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation with relevant experience - Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client - Provide regular status updates to the stakeholders - Ensuring adherence to TCS quality processes as well as CNA security guidelines and standards
? Involved in the development of framework that enables in providing business solutions, mainly focusing on development of ERP and web-enabled applications in a much faster phase. ? Development of COM components ? Development of Stored Procedures ? Code Review ? Unit and integration Testing ? Technical and functional Support and providing Hot fix ? Technical Design specifications preparation ? Design of Data Structure ? Development of GUI and COM components ? Code Review
? Involved in the design and development of various websites (GUI for end-users as well as GUI for Website Administrators) such Shopping Carts, Entertainment Portals, TV Program Catalogues & Schedules management, Social Engineering Websites, etc. ? As a young energetic professional, have proactively involved in all phases of SDLC such as requirement gathering, design, development and testing and administration of various websites