Certified Agile/Scrum Coach/Trainer, SAFe Consulrant, Sr PM Level V, ACT, AEC/CSP, SMC/CSM, SPOC/CSP
I am Scrum Alliance Certified as well as a ScrumStudy Registered Education Provider conducting industry leading online and classroom based training and certifications for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Scrum Developers, and Agile Experts. I also provide online classes in Risk Analysis/Mitigation.
All of my courses are PMI approved and provide PDUs.
2013 September - 2014 August
Senior Project Manager V - CSM, CSPO, CSP, Agile/Scrum Coach/Trainer, SAFe Consultant
The Woodlands, Texas ,
My work at the corporate headquarters for McKesson Specialty Health included being the Certified Scrum Master for multiple teams involved with data visualization and production, software and application systems, financial systems, clinical trials management systems, as well as conducting the training and certification of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, and Agile Experts.
I also designed internal enterprise-wide project processes; standardized Agile/Scrum and Kanban processes; designed and implemented customized SAFe/DAD hybrid processes for enterprise-wide implementation.
In addition, my position resided on the Data & Knowledge Management team and focused on data-centric initiatives and projects within the corporate portfolio. I contributed heavily to the definition of the project’s scope, objectives and benefits and all aspects of the engagement including:
* Workload and resource management;
* Leading cross-functional teams comprised of business analysts, data analysts, and web and business intelligence developers to achieve the goals of the project;
* Planning and directing work plans and schedules as well as the related resource plans and budgets;
* Developed and communicated recommended solutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals;
* Conducted regular project meetings and took an active role in project deliverables and solutions;
* Tracked velocity;
* Prepared daily, weekly, sprint, monthly, and project based comparative burn-down charts, complete with detailed analysis reports for the Product Owner and Stakeholders;
* Kept track of each projects progress utilizing Jira / Confluence and reported on any deviations and impediments in the same;
* Prioritized the backlog;
* Managed and tracked project related changes and issues;
* Anticipated issues and guided projects through the adjustment of scope and product backlog; and
* Facilitated and guided all pertinent Agile/Scrum ceremonies, reporting, and documentation.
2011 October - 2013 October
Systems Designer, Senior Project Manager, Certified Scrum Master
Rockwall, Texas ,
I was the Waterfall and Agile/Scrum project manager for all project management clients. Responsibilities varied from client to client.
On a typical project I did the following:
* Documented the project scope;
* Conducted project planning using MS Project, VersionOne, Rally, Jira, and other tools;
* Wrote the technical specifications for the project;
* Conducted the team selection process, budget negotiations, time-line planning, and adjustment of scope and product backlog until the project management function was completed;
* Budget management;
* Resource management;
* Issues management;
* Change control management;
* Weekly status reports;
* Conducted daily scrum meetings;
* Dealt with production issues and impediments daily;
* Monthly steering communication/presentations;
* Managed the development teams;
* Managed/groomed the product backlogs;
* Worked with other PM's (offshore development teams, in-house marketing teams, etc.);
* Released code into production;
* Interacted with Sr. Management and Managing Directors;
* Managed both on-site and remotely;
* Worked on initiatives;
* Tracked velocity;
* Prepared daily, weekly, sprint, monthly, and project based comparative burn-down charts, complete with detailed analysis reports on the same, for the Product Owner and Stakeholders;
* Kept track of the weekly spend and report on any variations in the same;
* Planned two future releases/upgrades of the products to keep each product ahead of its competitors in the marketplace;
* Prioritized the backlog;
* Managed and tracked issues;
* Anticipated issues and guided the projects through the adjustment of scope and product backlog until the product was delivered as contracted; and
* Conducted after delivery product satisfaction testing and initiate support systems.
I also have extensive onshore development as well as multinational outsourcing experience.
The RSVP Group LLC
2005 October - 2010 March
Project Designer, Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master
Rockwall, Texas ,
The RSVP Group developed multiple Internet-based reservations systems
• Designed, developed, and deployed MarinaRSVP as one of the hottest Internet-based marina reservations, rentals, sales, management, and billing systems in the industry.
• We also developed other key technologies for other market segments in the reservations industry.
2010 November - 2011 September
Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master, Director of Technology
Fionda was twice an Inc. 500 company.
• Development of technical specifications documentation, project scope, timelines, milestones, project revisions, and coordination with outsourced developers.
• Coordinated and managed web-based application development with management teams, design teams, programmers, and various production teams.
• Developed long-term iteration plans to keep the company at the forefront of its industry.
I successfully guided the firm through a partnership buy-out, constant impediments and personality conflicts, the financial implosion of the initial programming firm, the anticipation of the same and the selection of a second programming team, next day integration of the second programming team and exclusion of the initial programming team, through to completion of the project management phase.
2010 March - 2011 October
Managing Director, Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master
Addison, Texas USA ,
BrainTrust-IT consisted of top name consultants in the Internet Technology arena that worked as a team developing and managing projects for web-based applications, software systems, and websites for clients large and small. It was acquired by IN-TEK-RITY.com in 2011.
• Designed and managed projects that created new standards in functionality, ease-of-use, and scalability.
• Worked together with the client's teams utilizing proven techniques and systems to get projects completed on-time, within budget, and exactly as the clients wanted them.