Agile Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile and Lean specialist.
Certified SAFe Progam Consultant (SPC) from Scaled Agile Inc.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) from Scrum Alliance
Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from PMI
- Agile coach and transformation consultant with more than 5 years experience working with Product Development and Enterprise application development teams.
- Specialized as a change agent in Agile Acceleration Programs including implementing Agile Lifecycle Management tools such as Mingle, Rally, Information Radiators.
- Organizing agile transformation initiatives with Scrum Master & Product Owner Community of Practices (CoPs)
- Strong experience in coaching projects, Programs and Scaling agile using SAFe.
- Training teams for various roles including Scrum Master, Team members and Product Owners.
- Regular speaker in Agile event circuit including, India Agile Tour 2012, Agile Testing Alliance Global Gathering 2014, Agile-Scrum International Summit 2012
Agile Coach at a global e-commerce major
Engaged with the Agile initiatives in the captive IT unit of Fortune 100 Global Auto Major. Engagement includes, working at level of individual programs and Projects by Consulting, Training and Coaching on the Agile and SAFe framework and ALM tool. Then, furthering Enterprise Adoption by identification (and removal) of impediments, recommending additions to Agile tools and techniques, building organizational frameworks and contributing to process definition.
Agile coach for a global automotive major.
Fomulated Project co-ordination, work allocation to SIT team members, mentoring & resolving issues Understanding the complete functional and non-functional requirements. Involved in reviewing Test plan, system documents, test cases and test procedures. Involved in preparation of test design & test case specification. Involved in System Integration testing, Load & Stress testing.
Agile Evangelist / Coach for multiple products and 20+ teams in Ericsson R&D unit; started as a verification engineer in design maintenance team also playing the role of Kanban team facilitator, then moved into Product Customization team performing Scrum Master role, and later transitioned into full-time Agile Evangelist role. Achievements include: Supporting Agile transition in Chennai, with scrum coaching and established communities of practices (CoPs) Brought-in Transparency in my Evangelist activities through Task Board to visualize & track all activities, Agile Team Mirrors to management to make the impediments visible Introducing various Retrospective Techniques Coaching on writing Effective User Stories Navigate Agile team through Sprint Planning, Sprints, demo/reviews, releases, and retrospectives. Supported in creating organizational Agile Metrics/KPIs. Help in facilitating Team Agility Assessments and identify continuous opportunity for improvement
- Functional & Non-Functional testing of new features designed and developed - Upgrade, Migration, Installation & Expansion verification of the product - Latest System verification of the product before User Acceptance Testing - Maintenance of the regression suite (Analyzing ,fixing & addition of new test cases) - Preparing test reports and reviewing system documents, test cases and test procedures - Scrum Master and Kanban Team Facilitator while working with Product Customization (PC) and Design maintenance (DM) teams respectively.