Worked on some of the most challenging business assignments ranging from business start-up, driving sales for new-age telecommunications company to spearheading retail verticals for more than five startups, I have got a fresh pair of eyes which gives me understanding of business dynamics coupled with a strong commercial sense.
With this background of hands on experience and working with some of the finest business leaders, I got exposed to multiple consumer businesses and experience in managing various sales channels.
Specialties: Business Start-up & Brand Launch, Alliances & Partnerships, Market Development and Sales, Category Management and Negotiations
With over thirteen years of experience in helping teams develop and deliver solutions for different domains such as travel, healthcare, retail and education, my work experience includes a good mix of organizations - from startups to government organizations - and a wide spectrum roles - client integration, requirements management, architecture and design, code development and project management.
2015 August - Present
ThinkATrip.com & TaxiTransfers.in
2009 September - 2011 August
New Delhi ,INDIA
* Started a new travel and tourism startup for online ticketing, hotel and package bookings majorly focusing on corporate and SMEs.
* Specializing in organizing conferences for medical delegates and corporates.
* Co-founder of Wireless Broadband Internet Service Provider in Punjab, India with corporate offices in Amritsar. Developed engineering plan components necessary for market launch. Oversaw development of technical configuration that began offering commercial service in December 2011.
* In charge of technical operations including base station construction, switch deployment and ongoing technical issues resolution. In charge of staffing for all technical operations.
* Started broadband services in three cities of Punjab and grew it to a subscriber base of 3000 in three months of operation.
* End-to-end operations responsibilities included network management, business development, marketing and customer service.
Pravika Web Solutions
2003 April - 2015 July
IT Manager / Scrum Master
* Created a partner support organization aimed at backing partners for their outsourcing needs during implementation and strategic architecture efforts; grew to include outsourced support expanding reach to customers in new geographies.
* Retained nearly 100% of team in last seven years by promoting a culture of career development and growth
* Collaborated with product and engineering team members to define and develop new product concepts
* Drove continual improvement to system architecture by refactoring old legacy code
* Managed the road map for product design and development.
* As a founding employee, worked directly with the CEO to build the company computer network, email, and integration software, developing and implementing company intranet and public internet sites.
* Manage administrative and technical staff
* Plan and implement upgrades and coordinate activities with user departments to minimize disruptions in normal operations.
New Business Development
Vendor Relationship Management
Business Process Improvement
Cross-functional Team Leadership
New Business Development
Global Business Development
Agile Project Management
Software Project Management
Dr. B R Ambedkar University
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Information Technology