- A highly creative entrepreneurial minded professional with extensive international experience in numerous multinational technology companies.
- With engineering background from a reputable technical university in Istanbul (ITU) and an MBA degree from Cranfield Business School (UK) has balanced technical and business skills.
Agile Coach/Agile Consultant/Project Management
- Having used and implemented SCRUM in number of organizations, also worked on one of the biggest Agile transformation projects in Istanbul as an Agile coach and consultant.
- Developed and commercialized "simpleproductbacklog.com" an Excel add-in for managing SCRUM Product Backlogs
- Has on site, off-shore, distant project and vendor management experience in IT and telecoms.
- Created and led many software teams
Co-founded riskdynamicsconsultancy.com to provide risk modelling and risk management services using and reselling Palisade products(@RISK, DesicisionToolsSuite and others)
Key Skills/Competencies: Risk modelling, Business development, Project management,Service delivery management, Innovation Management, Idea management, Strategy, Business modelling, Line management, Team leading, PMP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, Customer facing, Off-shore vendor management, Process re-engineering, Software development, Entrepreneur, Start-ups, Outsourcing,
- Developed and commercialized an Excel Add-in called S-PBL (http://simpleproductbacklog.com) for SCRUM Teams for managing their Product Backlogs - Coaching SCRUM Teams and organizations during their Agile transformations as Agile consultant and coach. Worked on one of the largest Agile Transformation in Turkey (50+ teams) - Preparing and delivering SCRUM trainings and meterials
Co-founded www.riskdynamicsconsultancy.com to provide risk modelling, risk management, enterprise risk management services, solutions and consultancy to various industries including but not limited to banks, energy, insurance, telecom companies. Risk Dynamics Consultancy, RDC, is Scorto's and Palisade‘s premier re-seller partner in Turkey. We are experts in business risk modelling, and can help you develop easy-to-use risk models that take into account your expert knowledge about the risks your business faces.
- Using Agile practises, with full line management capacity ran a team of 4 Java developers and a tester who were responsible of consumer and enterprise location based managed services in India for Airtel and Idea. - Worked as a product, project, and vendor manager for Telenity's next generation employee tracking software for enterprise segment in India. The third party supplied software was successfully integrated to Telenity’s location platform. - Attended and contributed on marketing and promotion discussions/plans weekly basis. - Gave regular strategic input to upper management for operations in India from a holistic view. - Day to day communication with Telenity’s support and account teams based in India concerning incident, requirement management, projects performance management. - Remotly attended key customer meetings in India
Acision is the world's leading messaging company, providing communication solutions for over 300 network operators and service providers globally Responsibilities: Multi site team creation, project management, off-shore third party client management, stakeholder/customer management, deputizing R&D manager(director), process improvement, change management, Agile/Scrum master
Nokia is the world's leading mobile phone supplier and a leading supplier of mobile and fixed telecom networks including related customer services Responsibilities Line management, Software Project management(Agile/SCRUM master), Team creation/leading, stakeholder/customer management, Planning
Cranfield ranks 26th in the Financial Times global MBA rakings in 2010
Tellabs is a US based company designs and manufactures telecommunication equipment for service providers. It is part of NASDAQ-100 index Achievements: Implemented and tested some parts of the media gateway product within a team environment
- Agile/Scrum coaching/mentoring teams, individuals and managers - Agile Transformation of organisations - Management Consultancy
• Designed, implemented and tested different parts of S40 Nokia handset code using Java and C programming languages in numerous teams
Telsoft's core competency was signalling system 7 stacks. Achievements Maintained and tested ISUP layer of an SS7(Signalling System 7) stack for a key customer in the US. Worked in a team of two to develop and test the vehicle tracking software.
Managing multiple IT outsource projects (> 1 millon €) simultanaously with full profit & loss responsibility. - On site/off-site Project Management - Off shore Vendor management - Managing projects with global footprint - Direct involvement in the sales cycle. - Cost/price modelling. - Presenting project results to both internal and customer C level management. - Process definition/reengineering