Interested about Agile framework for developing working software & leading E-Business & aspects of Business Modelling, Business Analysis, Requirements Management, Strategies, Entrepreneurship, Innovations, Start-up and E-Commerce Solutions. Having complete knowledge of SDLC and have successfully worked and implemented it on projects based on RUP & Agile Scrum.
Specialties: E-Commerce Strategy / E-Business Modeling / Agile Software Development / Software Project Management / Business Analysis / Web Development / User Experience and Usability / Speaking, Writing, Lecturing & Training
2011 January - Present
Agile Product Manager
Using Agile & Scrum as an Agile Product Manager to develop custom web applications includes:
- Managed full project life cycle.
- Responsible for product ROI.
- Responsible for delivering product business values.
- Organized & facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives meetings.
B.I. Web Solution
2005 September - 2008 November
using ASP.NET(C#) with MS SQL to develop and design many web applications & web sites.
2009 November - 2011 November
Lead Business Analyst & Consultant
Responsible to Lead Business aspects of real state software system which integrate more than 2000 clients to central office includes:
- Review project management life cycle.
- Understanding & Embracing the customer's goals & Business.
- Translating customer needs into clear requirements for the team.
- Review Use-case Spec & activity diagrams.
- Review UI mockups.
- Review Test Cases & Test Plans
*as a part time job
2012 May - 2012 May
Represent one-day/two-day courses to introduce agile software development especially focused on Scrum framework.
2010 January - 2010 June
Web Development Trainer
Teaching front-end web developments includes UI Design & UX.
2006 January - 2007 February
Having more than 600 hours computer driving teaching experience.
2008 December - 2011 December
Software Project Manager & Business Analyst
Responsible for project management, customer relationship management and specific customer engagements, Work with customers to clarify and define their business needs, Write detailed Requirements, sketch diagrams etc.
- Manage Project Schedule, Iteration Plans & Release Plans.
- Guide customers to consider and share relevant business processes & needs.
- Gathering & writing product specifications, use cases & high level design.
- Create Business & Functional Requirements Documentation.
- Responsible for requirements elicitation and management.
- Presents analysis results and design to customers & eliciting feedback.
- Motivated team members to work together.
- Collaborate with the testing team on test plans & performed system/integration testing.
Agile Project Management
Microsoft SQL Server
Software Project Management
Bachelor's degree, Computer Software Engineering
Ashrafi Esfahani University
Associate's Degree, Computer Software Engineering
K. N. Toosi University of Technology
Master’s Degree, Information Technology Engineering