Agility at heart and in action for 13.5 years in Software Industry managing and overseeing Product Development, Project Management, Agile ways of successful initiation, execution & delivery of software projects in a diverse range of technologies and people.
•A Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), PMI-ACP with 4+years of experience on Agile Team Transformation, Agile Coaching and Enterprise wide Scrum, XP (TDD, CI, CD, Pair Programming, Testing Automation) process implementation.
•A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with 6+years of experience in the role of Scrum Master and Scrum of Scrum Master.
•Agile Scrum leader with the ability to train and motivate cross-cultural teams in optimizing their performance levels in an Enterprise Agile implementation model.
•Coaching & Training teams on Agile, Scrum, XP, Kanban and Lean ways of working,
•Successfully setup Agile Teams and guided them to be self sustainable for any adversity.
•Involved in improving the processes related to Agile development processes like DevOps, Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Continuous Integration etc.
•Experience in developing applications for Retail, Mobile, Insurance, Healthcare & Telecom domain Industries.
•Infrastructure management for Continuous Integration, Automated Build & Deployment. Service Management for the Dev & Test environment till the product goes live.
+ Agile Product Management
+ Agile Assessment and Transformation
+ Scrum Master & coach
+ Business Process Modelling for value realisation
+ DevOps initiative and implementation
+ IT Delivery and Portfolio/Program Management
+ Risk Assessment, Strategic Planning & Business Development
+ Technology Architecture & Integration
+ CSM, CSPO, CSP - Scrum Alliances
+ PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
+ Retail-eCommerce, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Printing, Mobile Search
Project-I: Multinational Manufacturing (Healthcare, Lighting), Bangalore-India Role: Agile Coach, Scrum of Scrum Master, DevOps Strategist • Coaching and Training 3 distributed Scrum Team in-line with SAFe guidelines. • Working as Scrum Master for the program and helping the Release Train Engineer for the new releases. • Assessment of as is process and preparing the roadmap for DevOps implementation. • Retrospective and sharing the best practices with other program and working closely with the mid-management to drive the SAFe agile ways of working. • Conducting SAFe ART(Agile Release Train) session and Agile / SAFe trainer/coach for the teams. Project-II: Insurance Company, Australia – Location: Bangalore-India Role: DevOps Evaluator • CI/CD Transformation Coach providing enterprise level transition guidance across Development, Build, Deployment, Environment Management, Release Management, Testing, Configuration Management and Reporting with different metrics. • Assessment of existing process and providing roadmap for enterprise level CI/CD implementation. • Client interaction and presentation for Enterprise Agile workshop and Senior Executives. Project-III: Multinational Bank, Singapore Role: Enterprise Agile Coach • Agile Transformation Coach providing program level transition guidance across all areas of delivery including workflow, org & role restructuring, business & IT alignment to bring cultural transformation. • Drive the agile philosophy & values. Coaching/Mentoring Scrum Masters, Product Owners. • Setup, define & drive the scope for an Agile project at Product, Release and Sprint level. • Client interaction and presentation for Enterprise Agile workshop and Senior Executives.
• Scrum Master for one team working in a distributed Agile team setup. • HLD, LLD of Architecture for new features and implementing in the Application. • Peer code review, Unit Test case writing, Unit & Integration Testing, Build release. • Defect tracking & fixing. • Coordinating with the onsite team for the deliverables. • Technical guidance to the team. • Understanding the process compliance and implementation. • Develop or improve the engineering system to enable higher-quality tools and products to be developed and delivered; identifies risks, costs, and opportunities for improvement • Successfully lead and integrate a feature/function through system life cycle (e.g. integration, customer feedback, release, and engineering phases).
• I was associated with the Food corporation India, NICS, Central Govt. • Worked on the report generation in the Depot level, District level, Regional level module and Data transformation from Depot to District office. • Testing at Mayapuri Depot. Modification or changes required by different Depot from time to time • Writing Test-cases/ Test Plan for the new requirements.
• Functioned as Scrum Master, Scrum of Scrum Master and team mentor • Ensure compliance to Agile methodologies by the Scrum project team across different Scrum Team verticals. • Guided team members on usage of Agile methodologies • Involved in recruitment of project personnel including vendors & consultants. • Maintain detailed project plans aligned to business requirements. • Document & highlight critical project issues to the senior leadership team. • Focus on resolution of cross-functional issues at project level. • Generate/update various status reports for the project sponsor, project steering board/senior management. • Identify & develop training programs based on project requirements. • Worked on various projects like Loyalty (Clubcard Program), Van Control System, Where is My Shopping, DotCom InStore Application, International Grocery Home Shopping (Tesco.com E-Commerce).
• Setup Agile practices at Infinite Consulting projects. • Drive the agile philosophy & values. • Facilitate project management and setup agile scrum teams. • Client interaction and presentation for Enterprise Agile workshop.
• Associated with the R&D and Project Development part of new features like Lab Equipment Interfacing, Barcode creation, Scheduler programming. • Liaise and support Business Analyst team in requirements feasibility studies & discussions. • Low Level Design of Architecture for new features and implementing in the Application. • Peer code review, Unit Test case writing, Unit & Integration Testing, Build release. • Debug a system problem (e.g. asynchronous networking or database deadlock) and resolve difficult debugging issues across a system • Defect tracking & fixing. • Account for the performance, operation, and serviceability of the system.
• Analysing the new features for WVS & Printing and working closely with Tech Leads for implementation. • Peer code review, implementing new features coming as FDCR. • Build Captain of the DL-VR project. Interact with the WFDT-USA team for code configuration through PVCS. • Debugging a system problem & fixing new ARs/SPAR generated by Customer / testing team from time to time. • Writing Test-cases/ Test Plan for the new FDCRs. • Functional and end to end testing on Unix box. • Integration testing and Service test for Web based application. • Proactively identify and implement code enhancements or optimizations for a system that enables improvements in performance, scalability, security and/or reliability. • Documenting the features in line with process guidelines for Users.