An experienced software development professional with specialist knowledge of software solution design and agile coaching with advanced knowledge of agile methodologies, team building and continuous delivery acquired over 20 years in the industry. Demonstrates strong leadership skills along with extensive understanding of high availability solutions, system performance, database theories and designs, information security, service-orientated architectures as well as Scrum and XP practices. Adept at coordinating highly complex technical projects working with inshore and offshore teams and can build talented and highly skilled T-shaped self-organised development teams. Able to implement agile principles and practices to provide a continuous delivery environment using continuous integration, automation build, automation test and deployments and applying continuous improvement culture within the teams.
• Contributed to the work of Continuous Delivery in Distributed Teams while undertaking studies toward the achievement of a Masters Degree in Computer Science at the University of Oxford
• Secured Certified Scrum Professional by the Scrum Alliance after Certified Scrum Master and acquisition of adequate points
• Instrumental in the implementation of Continuous Delivery to transform the existing laborious system of manual releases every three weeks which significantly increased release rates to several times a day a few times a week
• Established high performing, motivated and self organised development teams, applying the Agile delivery culture
• Worked in partnership with multiple organisations to facilitate the transition from Waterfall to Agile
• Delivered comprehensive tuition to students studying Scrum Master qualifications
Specialties: SOA, SCRUM, Design Patterns, Continuos Delivery, Continuous Integration, TDD, TSQL, C#, EF, LINQ, Refactoring, Dependency Injection, Nunit, TeamCity, JIRA, XP.