1. Successful planning and execution of many enterprise level agile transformations at ‘Program’, ‘Portfolio’ and ‘Business Unit’ level.
2. Wide experience in agile frameworks such as SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban etc.,
3. Proven competence in Agile Project Management specifically Test Driven Development, Extreme Programming & Feature Driven Development.
4. Rich experience in conducting scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review.
5. Broad-based experience in Project Management including Planning, Customer Engagement, Stake Holder Engagement, Resource optimization and training.
6. Demonstrated track record in delivering high quality products, in terms of conducting UAT, planning test strategies, piloting and roll-out of new products.
7. Seasoned in Quality standards, Information Security and Process Control Audits for ISO and CMMi.
8. As part of Customer Relationship Management, has a proven track record in retention of large-size banks through extensive training and hand holding of users.
9. Commendable experience in implementing and assisting large-size projects and won many accolades from clients by providing extensive L1 and L2 support.
Agile CoE, Agile Coaching, Consulting, Scrum Master, Lean Coach
1. In-house and open session training on Agile 2.Consultant for Agile Methodologies 3.Facilitating Scrums ceremonies 4. Mentoring Team Members
- Preparing scope test plan. - Conducting test case reviews. - Prepare test execution and provide test results in the form of summary reports. - Validate UAT issues and analyse root cause for the same. - Final sign-off post review of all testing activities.
Carried out transformation from Waterfall to Agile scrum methodology. - Conducting scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective. - Facilitate sprint grooming sessions for project kick-off. - Consummate on release management such as branching, version, content management etc., - Client Engagement including training and hand-holding - Monthly status update to Steering Committee on the overall work done and also on the project velocity. - Conducting product demonstrations for new clients. - New employee on boarding. - Mentoring, Training and hand-holding on deployment and post-deployment of products. - Acting as company's custodian by conducting User Acceptance Testing for various big banks. - Managing cross-functional teams on delivering projects on time.
A platform-based SaaS system for settlement of clearing transactions on the basis of images and electronic data without the physical movement of cheques. Four different work flows are structured by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for completing the cheque truncation process viz., outward clearing, outward returns, inward clearing and inward returns. CTS is a centralized and the fastest mode of clearing cheques and offers high data security and a 10 year image storage capacity and retrieving facility. Responsibilities: UAT consultant for outsourced model. Client Management including training and hand holding. Requirement Management. L3 support
The VSoft Centrum Returns applications help you manage both outgoing and incoming returns. Image workflows boost efficiency to help you maximize productivity. Centrum Returns™- OUT: Flexible, image-enabled application for efficient processing of outgoing returns based on exceptions from your core solution Centrum Returns™- IN: Full featured application using image workflows for maximum productivity.