Israel Internet Association (ISOC-IL)
Petach Tikva ,
Financial Coordinator - Cloud Virtualization & Systems Management Technology Group
Coordinating and promoting the BU financial activities:
- Budget controlling
- Quarterly/Annual budget approval
- Coordination with Financial department
- Coordination with Vendor companies
- Coordination with equipment and 3rd party suppliers
- Contract management
Agile / Scrum Coach
Leading the NMS/EMS IL Group Agile activities
- Implementing the Agile methodology in the group
- Agile Tool on boarding
- Agile Process/Workflow design
- Agile PM for ICF Agile teams
ITCB - Israeli Testing Certification Board
Board Member - ITCB Advisory Board
Engineering Manager, Cloud Virtualization & Systems Management Technology Group
Cisco Systems, Cloud virtualization and Systems Management Technology Group
EMS/NMS - Service Provider (Element Management / Network Management)
Responsible for Engineering of software product(s):
- Storm -- EMS/NMS product focused on providing Network Assurance features for IP networks including core, aggregate, edge and data center/cloud infrastructures, Carrier Ethernet
Responsible for delivering Network Management software products for Tier 1/2/3 Services Providers supporting Carrier Ethernet, Mobility, and Data Center/Cloud infrastructure virtual environments.
Responsible for leading global software engineering organization - ~ 140 people across 2 sites -- Israel; India. Including Development, QA, IT, Project Management teams.
Promoting complex multidisciplinary projects, close interaction with different BU Directors and VP's.
Market research and development, coordination with external product companies ( Sonar, HP, Ebay, EMC...)
Large Scale Project (150 men years) and large scale budget ( 50 M$) management
Direct and Matrix team management, close interaction with outsourcing services in Israel and India, including equipment and HR suppliers
Agile/Scrum group master , leading the change in the process cross Israel site
Working with Big Data - large scale databases based on Oracle and Pentaho
Dot Hill Systems
2011 September - 2012 August
Engineering Manager - Unified Virtual Storage
Petah Tikva ,
• Managing the QA, Development, Sustain (PS) , off-shore team of cloud based Unified storage
virtual based solution, including implementation and support for all available thirdparty vendors
(EMC, IBM, HDS, XIO etc..), with replication and proxy migration.
• Remote Offshore teams in India and United States
• Release Management , build/compilations management.
2013 September - 2014 September
VP Business Development - Co Founder
Developing the Customer relationship, recruiting potential customers, establishing new partnership. Leading the marketing and the fundraising activities of the automatic troubleshooting system in the software domains, providing low level analysis and automatic corrective actions.
- Fully automatic correlations, multi OS support.
- Compatible with more than 15,000 resolutions and fixes.
- Self learning AI.
- Multi DB support
Tel Aviv ,
2007 November - 2008 December
Software QA team Leader
Managing Software QA Group, intelligent fabric testing
2006 July - 2011 September
Manager Software Quality Assurance, Automation & Release Management
• Direct Managing seven teams , four QA Teams (three products), Sustain team, Application team,
and remote Dev team (matrix management).
• Matrix Managing Offshore teams
• Hands on
2006 July - 2007 November
Software QA Engineer, testing Cisco & Brocade Fabrics
IDF Israeli Army
Senior IT Manager & Networking consultant Group Manager
Managing the IT Department of 20 IT engineers (3000 end units) and 15 Networking instructors (CCNA certification path)
IDF Israeli Army
Professional consulting and training services Group Manager
Managing 15 Instructors and network experts
2000 August - 2002 August
Senior Networking Instructor - CCNA/CCIE certification path