I am a highly professional hands-on techie in Agile Product Development & Testing.
My present role as Agile Coach, Test Consultant, and Agile Trainer, to help organisation to a pain-less transition to a more efficient and productive unit using Agile Methodology in quick time. Particularly specializing in Agile (Scrum/XP/Kanban) adoption, Build, Test & Deploy Automation using agile tools and engineering practices to bring the change effortlessly.
My goal here is to bring about change. Though change is hard, the techniques and methods I use have been successfully and widely adopted across all teams in the whole organisation. Having played various roles of Test Manager, Agile Coach, Quality Evangelist, Product Owner, Iteration Manager, Scrum Master, Developer, Tester, Recruiter, Build Master, Release Manager, Mentor & Trainer, I am well equipped to help the entire organization rapidly adapt Agile methods. I have extensive experience with all facets of software quality assurance and test including Automated Functional & Performance Test Development, Test Management, Agile testing. My work experience as a Tester has developed my ability to adapt quickly to the demands of each individual project and work environment, and to create rapport with stakeholders and teams offshore and direct.
• Enterprise Agile Coach
• Agile Transformation Consultant
• Scrum Master / Trainer
• Scrum | XP | Kanban | Scrumban | SAFe | LeSS | DAD | Nexus
• Agile Testing
• Web-Services Testing
• Test Automation (Functionality, Performance, etc)
• Build Automation
• Cloud Infrastructure as Code
• Release & Configuration Management
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
• VersionOne, JIRA-Agile, Rally, Pivotal-Tracker
• TDD, BDD, ATDD
• Selenium WebDriver, iMacros, JMeter, SoapUI, LoadUI
• Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG
• Subversion, Github, Jenkins, Hudson, GO-CD, OctopusDeploy, WebDeploy
• Java, VBScript, Open Source, MS and Mainframe Technologies