2010 October - 2010 April
• Leadership -(Scrum Master) - Initiated and implemented Agile processes in a mature product. Facilitated all activities in a team of 8 people.
• Business Planning - Responsible for Pre-analysis of new features, gathering requirements, spreading domain know-how and mentoring new joiners. My responsibilities included executing feasibility studies and feature estimates, interacting with customers and scheduling feature timelines.
• Project management - Coordinated development activities with several teams including teams in Europe. Implemented and coordinated many projects successfully in extremely challenging timeframes resulting in multi-million dollar contracts and customer appreciation.
• Domain expert - Involved in design and implementation of many customer-critical features in the Number portability domain in telecommunications. I was also a part of two knowledge exchange tours to Europe.
• Rich experience in working on all parts of the software development life cycle. I was also involved in training colleagues from sales, technical support and product development regarding our products.