2007 October - 2009 March
Consultant - User Experience Design
Utrecht Area ,
• Designed enterprise global application user experience design for online stock trading and management to HSBC – Hong Kong.
• Played a key role in a large-scale project to design, implement, and maintain a web-based financial public facing system for the HSBC’s vast number of users scattered globally.
• Managed user experience team for Hong Kong business unit and successfully planed, designed, test and delivered financial application.
• Developed high and low-fidelity prototypes, visual and interaction design, interaction flows, wire-frames, specifications, icons, and personas.
• During long term visit to Nederland attended training on iRise and Rapid design & visualization (RDV) process.
• Provided interaction design for iPhone application in capgemini direct bank offer.
• Designed iTV banking application and carried out user research and testing activities for major bank of (UK). As part of this assignment we recruited 40 users in three different cities Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi.
Sr. UX Designer
Providing interaction solutions and prototypes focusing on design and concepting across channel such as mobile, web, PC applications and interactive TV.
Agile-UX Consultant, Agile Coach, CSM
• Worked as Agile-UX consultant for the client who is major health insurance service Provider Company in US.
• A large portion of my responsibilities is mentoring and collaboration toward integration of UX design principles within an Agile Development process.
• Also Setup the “Agile CoE” to do a big bang transformation from waterfall to agile.
• As a consultant helping teams to Maintain and use a burndown chart, Manage Product Backlogs, Plan Releases and Iterations (Sprints), Conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews & Retrospective meetings, Track and Report progress and effectively apply the principles of the Agile Manifesto.
• Primarily worked as UI Analyst for the client who is major travel ticket booking service company in UK.
• Implemented user-centered design by pairing with Usability Analyst for the next-generation call center application in AGILE development environment.
• Managed and facilitated user research: contextual enquiry, persona, task analysis, heuristic evaluations and usability testing.
• Developed user experience guidelines, UI widget library, high and low-fidelity prototypes, visual and interaction design, interaction flows, wire-frames.
User Experience Designer
In this role I was focused on designing experiences for responsive website, service center application and Android and iOS apps for UK based gaming company.
Lead UX Designer
- Leading UX design projects for multiple channels like Smart Phones, Tablets, TV and PC.
- Mentoring and supporting the UX team to deliver product that delight our clients.
- Responsible for building design capabilities/best practices for Business Analytics, Big Data Visualisations & Dashboards.
- Responsible for user interface design, visual design, user interaction and user flow planning.
- Design user interfaces and user journeys through use of wireframes, conceptual diagrams, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Advocate user-centric design principles, champion innovative techniques and solutions.
• Designed and produced user experience for The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) UK business portal for all the members to access reports.
• Developed high and low-fidelity prototypes, visual and interaction design, interaction flows, wire-frames, specifications.
• Provided interaction design for the RoS (UK) application including low- and
High-fidelity prototypes, visual design and information architecture.
RoS is responsible for compiling and maintaining registers relating to property and other legal documents. There main aim is to record and safeguard rights whilst providing open and efficient access to important information.
• Interaction and Visual designed for GateServe Visicon application (UK). GateServe's Visicon suite of IT Management products is designed to address the majority of issues that IT Business Managers need to tackle in order to effectively co-ordinate and control portfolio and project management.
2015 January - 2015 August
Senior Principal Designer
I joined Globant to initiate the development of a new service design research and insight offering. As part of this, I helped few well-known mobility service providers to create visions for future service propositions and develop service prototypes for touchpoints across digital and non-digital channels.
As a Service Designer, working with people to understand how they want to use and interact with services. Co-creating holistic solutions that meet both user needs and business objectives.
• Worked in DCX- Automotive business vertical as User Interface designer and provided usability and UCD consulting horizontally across the business unit for varity of business applications.
• Developed high and low-fidelity prototypes, visual and interaction design, interaction flows, wire-frames, specifications for Dealer Connect application.