Agile coach / Scrum Master
While still looking for new opportunities in the Lake Geneva region, I am a half-time consultant about agile project management in MEZOA, an innovative software editor (5 employees).
• I coach the team about agile principles, practices and project management
• I coach the Product Owners about product backlog and priority management
• As a Scrum master, I run and facilitate sprint meetings (release and sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospective)
• I set up monitoring indicators and give consultation to the management for strategic decisions.
January 2013 - January 2015
Willing to settle in the Lake Geneva region and looking for new opportunities, I improve my knowledge as an autodidact in order to stick to the market needs.
• I do occasional consulting about agile project and team management for MEZOA software editor (AI, Imaging).
• I study some agility reference works like "Agile Estimating and Planning" [M. Cohn], "Scrum and XP from the Trenches" [H. Kniberg], "Kanban and Scrum" [H. Kniberg], etc.
• I have a daily reading of some agility masters blog (M. Cohn, C. Aubry, H. Kniberg, A. Boutin).
• I also train on subjects like the BABOK, the BPMN notation and the HERMES method, studying official guides and examples.
Product Owner in Normind (12 employees), editor of a Java BRMS-like technology for complex systems conceptualization and professional practices evaluation. As a product Owner I contribute to the project definition, managing and refining product backlog with the help of the development team, and keep a close connection with the clients in order to produce the best possible product while delivering functionalities at a steady pace.
As product portfolio is shared with two other Product owners, the Scrum Master's work is spread over the three of us. This includes encouraging the team to keep and improve its agile practices and protecting it from losing focus during the iteration.
In the projects I'm not responsible for, I am part of the development team and participate in Normind's aided-decision technology development using Java. My daily tasks include evaluating development cost and time, writing Java code and tests, writing technology specification and user documentation, and participating in the different iteration meetings.
Founder and Java engineer
Founder and associate of Normind company (3 employees). Two years dedicated to the creation of Normind company and the development of its technology. This innovative computer-aided decision technology written in Java is tested in different domains like prostate cancer (with the help of French Association of Urology) and contract writing (for the CNRS).
In AEGIS company (7 employees) I develop a generic multi-agent platform (conceptual graphs, Database services, Java SOAP services). I'm involved in the European Agentcities.RTD project. Creation of communicating multi-agent services with contributors like EPFL, MOTOROLA or BT.