Capri Consulting Ltd.
West Midlands ,
v Agile implementation, Agile coaching
v Test Driven development, Behavior driven development
v User story workshops / product backlog preparation
v Programme and Project Management,
v Process reengineering, Process implementation,
v Continuous improvement, cost reduction and efficiency gain,
v Risk Management,
v Knowledge Management,
v Governance and Audit
Agile Transformation Consultant /Agile Coach
Sopra Steria, London, UK (May 2014 – Apr 2015)
• Introduced and implemented Agile practices in three accounts (Ministry of Justice, Toyota and Department for Environment, Food & Rural Agency).
• Worked closely with the GDS (Government Digital Services) team to ensure GDS guidelines are followed.
• Experienced in OpenSource development, BDD, TDD, test automation and continuous integration.
Agile Transformation Consultant
Morrison’s, West Yorkshire, UK (Oct 2013 – Mar 2014)
• Responsible for implementing agile project management and delivery of business intelligence project using the OBIEE.
• Introduced and implemented Agile practices in a Business Intelligence change programme and successfully set up and trained scrum teams members, business owners and directors.
Bupa International, West Sussex, UK (May 2012 – Aug 2013)
• Led, coordinated, planned, managed a £5 million Online Business Intelligence change, to ensure compliance with all EU & UK policies (Solvency II Compliance Programme).
• Responsible for production of business case, defining and communicating the relevant project processes, documentation, reporting, resourcing, implementation and change management control for the successful completion in a timely, cost-effective manner.
• Introduced and implemented Agile practices in a Business Intelligence change programme and successfully set up and trained scrum teams members.
• Worked closely with the Strategy, Development & Commissioning team for improving efficiency and work flow management using ‘Kanban’ methodology.
2001 September - 2007 July
v Managed multiple complex projects
v Managed teams in multiple locations
v Managed expectations of high profile users(Ministers and Directors)
v Managed expectations of people with disabilities
v Resolved Asset Management Problem
v Set up new Datacenters in two locations (Doxford and Washington) and support services
v Managed UK wide rollout
v Managed external suppliers like BT, Microsoft, Energis, NeoProducts, HP, Fujitsu and Dell.
v Managed and supported the release management of 78 Crown Courts across UK.
v Responsible for Change Management
2000 November - 2001 June
New York ,
v Analyzing the software requirement
v Managed the complete Software development life cycle.
v Managing project in two location( India & UK)
v Understanding the immigration and work permit process
v Delivered ERP and e-commerce systems
v Managed team of 7 developers and testers
v Business Analysis and Project Management
v Successfully delivered an £18 million National Diploma Programme and Online coursework and standardisation programme. Managed a portfolio of complex corporate transformation and challenging projects.
v Delivered Programmes within structured environments using RUP and Agile methods with aggressive or fixed timescales against key measures of success.
v Piloted Scrum with a small project and delivered it successfully, later rolling it out to other projects within the programme.
v Worked closely with external Agile consultants and gained valuable experience in pair programming, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Feature Injection, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
v Managed transition from traditional software delivery methods to agile delivery method and implemented good Agile practices.
v Experienced in various programme governance processes and implemented quality and audit process reviews to improve consistency across delivery teams.
v Managed programme life cycles from initiation, mandate to implementation including delivery of benefits and management of risks & issues improving productivity and efficiency.
v Led international virtual and matrix teams within rapidly changing environments, in a number of locations including EMEA, USA and Australia, building relationships to ensure delivery of common goals.
v Demonstrated solid understanding of business processes and responsible for change management, bid preparation, producing business case, seeking budget approval, planning, and execution.
v Built close trusting relationships with executives and stakeholders, managing conflicting priorities and expectations.
v Negotiated and managed third-party offshore relationships to agreed performance targets and service levels, renegotiating existing contracts to reduce cost ensuring return on investment.
Indian Air force
1990 April - 1996 September
v As a Chief Engineering Officer I was responsible for various engineering activities in a forward Airbase.
v Lead team of circa 400 airmen
v Acted as Battery Commander of a Missile unit